Mike Perry: '' The dream fight now is the McGregor fight''

Another so called tough guy calling out a much smaller fighter.

Fan of both, fan of the matchup but at some sort of catchweight. Platinum is dangerous enough without Conor having to balloon to meet him at 170.

Honestly, I'd rather see him with the attitude of wanting to face the toughest in his own division.

Rather than calling out the money fight that everybody wants with a guy who used to fight at FW...
He called out robbie.

battle of the goats. Conor is accurate as fuck and he could hurt him. but Platinum is bigger , stronger, hits harder. I think its a bad fight for Mcgregor.

Conor rich and satisfied while Perry is hungry and one crazy g. He will beat the shit out of McGregor.

Imagine the amount of Perry-hate on sherdog next year, when Perry holds three belts. Oh im gonna enjoy licking those Perry-hating tears.....

if he ko's mctap in ireland the same way he ko'ed elleberger, I'll become a fan :D

True dat. But Nate was a replacement fight and he is a bad matchup for Connor due to his submissions and standup. Perry would just look stupid trying to strike with Connor.
Nate Diaz is tailor made for Conor McGregor.

Flat footed, walked forward, loves to brawl. Anyone who says he is a bad matchup is blinded by fandom.

Perry will have to find another money fight at 170. You know a huge draw, like Woodley.

Back