Mike Perry: '' The dream fight now is the McGregor fight''

He should be embarrassed to even say this. It's a shame that the only way these fighters can see big money now is by begging Conor and disguising it as a call out

Could be the fight of the century.

Could be the fight of the century.
He had problems in the clinch against Nate in both fights. He doesn't want anything to do with Perry's clinch. Diaz showed mercy by choking him out. Perry flatlines him in the first.

I hope we get to hear him call out Nick Diaz soon.

{<Scared}

Cliffs:

- He'd like to fight Conor at 170.
- That's his current dream fight.
- Says he'll fight Conor is Dublin, Ireland and strangle him in 2 seconds.
- New king of Dublin

He needs to be more realistic.

Lol, if Jouban could school Perry how do you think Floyd would treat him.
GTFO with that 40 year old shit
Jouban is a behemoth compared to Floyd (and Conor for that matter). Also schooled no one, ran round the octagon then attacked mike when he was tired as Mike prepared for a fight not a race.

Mike hurts Conor bad. He is a legit WW with black belt hands. Conor just got stopped by a 40 year old BW.
I suppose Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match would be a walk in the park for Mike Perry.
{<jordan}

Jouban is a behemoth compared to Floyd (and Conor for that matter). Also schooled no one, ran round the octagon then attacked mike when he was tired as Mike prepared for a fight not a race.
Either way Floyd would make Perry look worse than he did Conor.
People giving this guy too much credit for beating bums

You don't get to call out a champ at a lower weight class unless your a champ yourself.

If Perry help the 170lbs belt then fair enough but this doesn't make any sense.

Let him bear Lawler and show he can beat an exchamp at least

its not a bad fight actually he just needs to beat woodely first.

Honestly, I'd rather see him with the attitude of wanting to face the toughest in his own division.

Rather than calling out the money fight that everybody wants with a guy who used to fight at FW...

More breaking news: I want to have sex with Scarlett Johansson. Quote me on that.

Jesus this is getting pathetic was good when fighters just wanted the belt

I like Mike Perry and his fights.

Too bad his hardcore nuthuggers are permanently like this towards him.

im-retarded-gif-5.gif

Back