Mike Perry talks about about scuffle he had with Jeremy Stephens at the UFC Retreat.

Perry not smart enough to know Snoop had already given her the stink finger.
mrw-i-silently-fart-before-leaving-a-crowded-elevator-99804.gif

Mike Perry is the fighter Jermey Stevens has been pretending to be his entire career.
actually wrong. Jeremy Stephens is an og. more well rounded then Perry too. I love watching both them fight tho

Stephens should have integrated his spine into a functional integration pattern to be more integrated with the movement of integration and put his spine into it organically so that the integration could have desintegrated Platinum's shoving organically

Screenshot-at-Feb-19-16-38-34.png
Bahahaha, I will never forget that podcast.

Sounds like a multi-division 1 week TUF season.

Dunno meng, the type of chicks that hang with Perry are quite likely from the shallow end of the gene pool y'know?

Like Snooky, but prettier.
If you have a good looking woman you will end up pissing her off by always acting insecure like that. I was like that about 11 years ago and it does nothing but make the woman feel you are not confident. Better to just make a comment like "go integrate on another woman hethen!"

actually wrong. Jeremy Stephens is an og. more well rounded then Perry too. I love watching both them fight tho

No actually I'm right. Stephens tries to brand himself as this vicious KO artist slugger everyone fears but only has a 3 wins via TKO/KO in the last 7 years. Platinum is ruining lives with his natural KO power, 10 wins, 10 knockouts.

tumblr_oouds3bjTm1udfb8oo1_500.gif

stephens trying to make a name of himself out of the hottest stars in the UFC

first conor

now PMP

smart strategy

also, PMP was a gentleman by not touching stephen´s jaw and instead pushing him. that would have ended stephen´s career

No actually I'm right. Stephens tries to brand himself as this vicious KO artist slugger everyone fears but only has a 3 wins via TKO/KO in the last 7 years. Platinum is ruining lives with his natural KO power, 10 wins, 10 knockouts.

tumblr_oouds3bjTm1udfb8oo1_500.gif
Well in all honesty if Stephen fought the list of D-level fighters Perry he would have 10 wins by KO too.

Then if Stipe were to rub up on his girl he would have said "Thank you sir" typical bully. Big men to other smaller men. Then you have the crazy mofos who are little and would stand up to a prime Semmy Schilt.

Knowing Perry's personality that we've seen in interviews and whatnot, that version of events was probably a tad inaccurate. Mike seems like the sort of guy who would get paranoid about guys hitting on his girl, and in reality Stephens was probably up dancing and he made eye contact or something really trivial like that with what's-her-face.

"I pushed that guy unexpectedly as hard as I could! He fell on the GROUND!" What a hero.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back