Mike Perry talks about about scuffle he had with Jeremy Stephens at the UFC Retreat.

this fighter retreat sounds like it was a really bad idea

jeremy was drunk as a cunt and could hardly stand up as it is and thought perry was Fallon Fox

WhichGoldenAnkolewatusi-size_restricted.gif

Hahha best gif ever

and this is why you don't pout all these airheads in one place, not really blaming Perry but most these guys have little self control and rather short fuses

Jones could take Perry's woman from him and there isn't a damn thing he could do about it.

Mike Perry got into a scuffle with Jeremy Stephens when Stephens allegedly got up on his girl. Via BJPenn.com:

“I pushed Jeremy Stephens to the ground,” he said. “We were at the Snoop Dogg concert. Cris ‘Cyborg’ had punched that one girl in the face on the second day. On the first night, they got between a couple of fighters, but they didn’t even touch each other. But then Jeremy Stephens tried to dance up on my girl, and he knew it was my girl. It was at the end of the night. Snoop had already come out, and I had been killing it, dancing with my girl all night. Jeremy Stephens walks up on her, and mid hip-thrust, as he was about to maybe make contact with her body, I pushed that mother fucker hard as I could, double-hand to his chest, and he fell on the ground. He was mad as hell but he didn’t do shit.”

“He was trying to be a dick, but he’s 145 pounds, he doesn’t want these problems,” Perry continued. “Who the fuck is that guy, bro?”

http://www.mmamania.com/platform/am...remy-stephens-shove-fight-ufc-athlete-retreat
Mikey should've used his pimp hand to check this fool

the best part about this story was that PMP was dancing with his girl all night. and he was killin it.

the best part about this story was that PMP was dancing with his girl all night. and he was killin it.
Yeah that's ridiculous hehe It would've been sad if was there and not ''Killin it'' Mike Perry is one of the unintentionally funniest dudes in Mma gives the Diaz bros a run for their money in that department

Stephens should have integrated his spine into a functional integration pattern to be more integrated with the movement of integration and put his spine into it organically so that the integration could have desintegrated Platinum's shoving organically

Screenshot-at-Feb-19-16-38-34.png
What the hell is this guy doing in this pic?

Insecure guys jealous of anyone talking to their girls. A woman is capable enough to tell the guy to fuck off

Dunno meng, the type of chicks that hang with Perry are quite likely from the shallow end of the gene pool y'know?

Like Snooky, but prettier.

Stephens was very fortunate that Platinum went easy on him and didn't choose to separate him from consciousness...

I've never seen a more beautiful couple in my entire life...

C4pthXWXUAAh0pA (1).jpg

Mike Perry got into a scuffle with Jeremy Stephens when Stephens allegedly got up on his girl. Via BJPenn.com:

“I pushed Jeremy Stephens to the ground,” he said. “We were at the Snoop Dogg concert. Cris ‘Cyborg’ had punched that one girl in the face on the second day. On the first night, they got between a couple of fighters, but they didn’t even touch each other. But then Jeremy Stephens tried to dance up on my girl, and he knew it was my girl. It was at the end of the night. Snoop had already come out, and I had been killing it, dancing with my girl all night. Jeremy Stephens walks up on her, and mid hip-thrust, as he was about to maybe make contact with her body, I pushed that mother fucker hard as I could, double-hand to his chest, and he fell on the ground. He was mad as hell but he didn’t do shit.”

“He was trying to be a dick, but he’s 145 pounds, he doesn’t want these problems,” Perry continued. “Who the fuck is that guy, bro?”

http://www.mmamania.com/platform/am...remy-stephens-shove-fight-ufc-athlete-retreat
Let the woman deal with it

If your woman can't tell a random guy hitting on her to fuck off or she refuses to

Get another gf

This stupid caveman shit is for retards

Back