Mike Perry lets go !!!!

So you're vasing his ground game on when he got layed in for 2 mins? And got back to his feet.

I think when i say improvements, you mean he should be shinya aoki on the ground and prime ernesto hoost on the feet.

Head movement exist, wasnt blocking with his face, adding kicks, jab was good and checked a good bit if kicks as well

No. I'm basing his ground game on the fact that he didn't do much off his back and that he was easily taken down in the third by a smaller fighter. That, and he hasn't shown anything on the ground or in wrestling prior to this.

Don't exaggerate. Platinum looked more or less the same as he always did. Like I said, maybe he was moving his head a bit better tonight. Not huge improvements, especially for how many fights he's had in the UFC.

I'm not impressed. I know Perry fans will make excuses for this loss endlessly, though.

No. I'm basing his ground game on the fact that he didn't do much off his back and that he was easily taken down in the third by a smaller fighter. That, and he hasn't shown anything on the ground or in wrestling prior to this.

Don't exaggerate. Platinum looked more or less the same as he always did. Like I said, maybe he was moving his head a bit better tonight. Not huge improvements, especially for how many fights he's had in the UFC.

I'm not impressed. I know Perry fans will make excuses for this loss endlessly, though.

There is no excuse. What happened happend. But if you want to say this is the samr perry vs alan then you're worthless and useless to go to for predictions on fights and fighters

There is no excuse. What happened happend. But if you want to say this is the samr perry vs alan then you're worthless and useless to go to for predictions on fights and fighters

My track record on here speaks for itself. And you seem to think marginal improvement is something to write home about even though Perry was on the losing side of an ugly fight.

That's my point. Like I said, he's still basically the same fighter he's always been, albeit slightly refined striking. But still not refined enough to make his one true strength (power) shine through.

Don't be so salty.

Back