Mike Perry lets go !!!!

Perry gots a good chin but he aint shit like everyone was saying. He would have done well 10 years ago but not when your fight strategy is soo obvious.

Perry train has been derailed and crashed enough times that anyone still onboard could be considered mildly retarded.

So if he wins those same retards will provide enough entertainment for weeks.
Nah at least half retard.

Perry has no heart!

Exposed in the deep water.

Lol. Platinum nation. What a joke.

Time for all the fan boys to jump ship.

That was a close fight. Not close as you cant pick a winner, but showed perry tries to evolve.

I saw improvements. He still got time

What improvements? He's a brawler who knows how to move his head a little.

Still no ground game of note. Still no wrestling of note. Dude is going nowhere fast.

Frankly, nothing against Perry. I hate "Platinum Nation" though so this will be a sweet day.

Platinum Nation, I salute you.....

I9LrlPs.gif

He quit trying to get up.

He quit punching when Ponz let him up.

He quit

I mean I don't even like the guy but if thats how you saw it...

<Fedor23>

Seems more likely to me that you are reaching to say he has no heart because his fans annoyed you and you want to try and annoy them back.

Last edited:
What improvements? He's a brawler who knows how to move his head a little.

Still no ground game of note. Still no wrestling of note. Dude is going nowhere fast.

Frankly, nothing against Perry. I hate "Platinum Nation" though so this will be a sweet day.

So you're vasing his ground game on when he got layed in for 2 mins? And got back to his feet.

I think when i say improvements, you mean he should be shinya aoki on the ground and prime ernesto hoost on the feet.

Head movement exist, wasnt blocking with his face, adding kicks, jab was good and checked a good bit if kicks as well

I mean I don't even like the guy but if thats how you saw it...

<Fedor23>

Seems more likely to me that you are reaching to say he has no heart because his fand annoyed you and you want to try and annoy them back.

Ha ha... his fans are nuts :)

But I really did expect Perry to launch a desperate attack in the last minute...

Perry is dangerous every time the throws a punch... he just QUIT throwing for the last 4 minutes

Back