Mike Perry is also winning in life (TANK ME)

best 30 seconds of my life

Salma Hayek got the face of a princess though.

This is true, but you gotta have a few bench warmers, them hoes with the beat ass face are loyal to a fault. You could practically toss them down a flight of stairs and they still love you.

She plays tennis. How does the Platinum Power couple corner the Andy Roddick market?

giphy.gif

I think she comes from money. Has horses and shit. Everyone I've known with horses is loaded.
Yeah, have you priced horses lately? You have to be rich to pay that much for another mouth to feed.

Yeah, have you priced horses lately? You have to be rich to pay that much for another mouth to feed.
People literally pay other people to take their horses away. Some are actually worth less than nothing. LOL at owning horses means being rich.

City boys...

People literally pay other people to take their horses away. Some are actually worth less than nothing. LOL at owning horses means being rich.

City boys...

Right

Tank you, TS. She's a baddy for sure....

pretty pathetic to be this infatuated with another man's woman

With a girl this trashy you don't have friends anymore. Just horny gorillas waiting in line to hit that. I mean, she's bending and exposing her vajayjay and a-hole in front of everybody. :confused:

Back