Mike Perry is also winning in life (TANK ME)

LMFAO. You guys srs? Butterface and trashy.

People literally pay other people to take their horses away. Some are actually worth less than nothing. LOL at owning horses means being rich.

City boys...

Not the cheap fucking horses in your area that Overeem wouldn't even eat bitch. In my area(way more country than where you live, trust me I can tell from the way you responded) you talking about 10gs for a fine horse. Then add the atleast 10 acres plus food and shit...plus no one has one fucking horse. If you own less than 10 I wouldn't consider that "having horses" that's just a few pets.

What's funny is all the guys in the video that pass by, not one of them checks out her ass. Sorry, I see a girl with a decent ass doing that in front of me, I'm going to at least glance over.

What's funny is all the guys in the video that pass by, not one of them checks out her ass. Sorry, I see a girl with a decent ass doing that in front of me, I'm going to at least glance over.

I was going to say the same thing. Platinum has them well-trained.

She seems like a nice, fun, positive girl. Seem like an odd, happy, couple.

how many times a day do you think they doggystyle?

if he is anything like me prob twice a day.... one of my ex's is built like her... best ass i've ever seen in person...still miss dat ass

No one cares about the dude that used to bang you.

giphy.gif

<YeahOKJen>
Not the cheap fucking horses in your area that Overeem wouldn't even eat bitch. In my area(way more country than where you live, trust me I can tell from the way you responded) you talking about 10gs for a fine horse. Then add the atleast 10 acres plus food and shit...plus no one has one fucking horse. If you own less than 10 I wouldn't consider that "having horses" that's just a few pets.

Nah. Attention seeker who is far from as hot as she thinks she is.
She doesn't think she's hot, she just has a fitness oriented lifestyle and is part of Team Platinum.

She's very humble and down to earth if you watch some of her IG videos, but she reps Mike hard!

Back