Mike Perry is a failed boxer turned UFC superstar lol

He couldn't make it in Boxing and ended up getting Knocked out by a low level boxer, and now he's one of the top UFC welterweights in the world. and according to his fans, Platinum is the GOAT lol
UFC is a Joke

he was training for the ufc.
he has ufc socks on for fuck's sake

How is he a superstar ? He might make it into the top 10 rankings, but he's a long way from being a superstar or being a contender.

He couldn't make it in Boxing and ended up getting Knocked out by a low level boxer, and now he's one of the top UFC welterweights in the world. and according to his fans, Platinum is the GOAT lol
UFC is a Joke

MMA, where D level athletes go to feel like they are A level. Also, so much for the "baby gloves" myth.

So? Boxing and MMA are two completely different sports.

'Superstar'
'Top Welterwight'
'Lol'

Nice, where did you read this at?
I watched the event and it was mentioned in the commentary and also on their facebook page. I actually watched it for Roy Jones Jr and didn't even remember Mike Perry being on the card until people started posting the gif. He looked terrible in that fight there's no doubt about it, but he never should've been in there to begin with. He's just that kind of fighter, says fuck it and gives it a go. He faced Hyun Gyu Lim for his debut (UFC 202 McGregor vs Diaz -main card-) on 2 weeks notice and went to war.

I watched the event and it was mentioned in the commentary and also on their facebook page. I actually watched it for Roy Jones Jr and didn't even remember Mike Perry being on the card until people started posting the gif. He looked terrible in that fight there's no doubt about it, but he never should've been in there to begin with. He's just that kind of fighter, says fuck it and gives it a go. He faced Hyun Gyu Lim for his debut (UFC 202 McGregor vs Diaz -main card-) on 2 weeks notice and went to war.
plus Kenneth McNeil is a decent fighter
Not an elite one by any stretch, but not a scrub
He'll fight some solid guys before his career is done, and he'll lose to most of them. Perry actually looked fine until he got tired and worn, and he still showed heart. He clearly got figured out midway through, plus he was tired so then he got styled on but

It's really nothing to be ashamed of.

plus Kenneth McNeil is a decent fighter
Not an elite one by any stretch, but not a scrub
He'll fight some solid guys before his career is done, and he'll lose to most of them. Perry actually looked fine until he got tired and worn, and he still showed heart. He clearly got figured out midway through, plus he was tired so then he got styled on but

It's really nothing to be ashamed of.
I'll admit I haven't watched it since the live stream but I certainly don't remember being impressed

when someone said it was a different Mike Perry in the youtube video I actually thought it was true :D Mike's come a long way since that contest that's for sure.

I'll admit I haven't watched it since the live stream but I certainly don't remember being impressed

when someone said it was a different Mike Perry in the youtube video I actually thought it was true :D Mike's come a long way since that contest that's for sure.
lmfao
He looked bad once he gassed
You can see it, he takes a jab while breathing and all of the life goes out of him
But he looked fine before then, considering the gap. He cut the right decently, he crowded when he needed to. It was obvious he didn't know how to do a few things, but it was fine. It went downhill fast when he got tired though.

It's actually a decent fight. I didn't know it was MIke Perry until people started posting the gif

Lucas Browne is a failed MMA fighter turned boxing champion.

Not as bad as Jon Jones getting rocked by a basketball.
grUItW.gif

Correct, but he was trying to be a pro boxer and realized he couldn't hack it. He went the easier route a fighter can go and went into the UFC where he is already a top UFC welterweight. A talented fighter would go into boxing to make millions. That's why conor is trying to box mayweather.

He's literally fighting with UFC socks on, how do you know he was trying to be a pro boxer? Lol...

He's never been a boxer. MMA fighters compete in other combat sports all the time.

Edit: I just saw that Perry doesn't even have an amateur boxing record. There is 0 indication that Perry wanted to be a pro boxer ever in his life.

Last edited:
I apologize to everyone in here. I just wanted to make my first shitty thread ever. I really don't think that Mike Perry is a failed boxer because he had no intentions of being one. I understand that they are all different fighting sports and cannot be compared. I think that Mike Perry is an awesome fighter who will make it to the top one day.

UFC is a Joke

Low level boxer?......

NABA belt contender that he fought in his first fight.....platinum is one badass mofo if you ask me

UFC is a Joke

He's not top 10. Relax get over the Sherdog hype

Paul Felder was good on its always sunny. he pukes on his own dick.

how did I not know Cowboy Cerrone was on It's always Sunny in Philadelphia? That's my favorite fighter on one of my favorite shows

Back