Mike Perry is a failed boxer turned UFC superstar lol

how did I not know Cowboy Cerrone was on It's always Sunny in Philadelphia? That's my favorite fighter on one of my favorite shows
Since they moved the show for fx to fxx almost no one knows it's even still on. no one has or watches fxx

Is he a national champ? No? Then stfu.
Low-level prizefighters are a lot worse technically than Amateur champs.
"National" champion in the youth division in a country of 6 million is not very impressive.
Low level boxer?......

NABA belt contender that he fought in his first fight.....platinum is one badass mofo if you ask me
naba is low level

He couldn't make it in Boxing and ended up getting Knocked out by a low level boxer, and now he's one of the top UFC welterweights in the world. and according to his fans, Platinum is the GOAT lol
UFC is a Joke

UFC isnt really hyping him up from what i can see.
Its SHERDOG thats doing it....

"National" champion in the youth division in a country of 6 million is not very impressive.

naba is low level
you actually have no clue :p

you know the wba, wbc, ibf etc are considered the big belts but you don't know jack shit about any of those regional ones, and Mike Perry making a short notice debut against a 6-1 fighter that later challenged for a regional title is not embarrassing at all.

Kenneth would've annihilated you inside a minute

He couldn't make it in Boxing and ended up getting Knocked out by a low level boxer, and now he's one of the top UFC welterweights in the world. and according to his fans, Platinum is the GOAT lol
UFC is a Joke

Nobody actually thinks Perry is the goat you bellend LOL it's sarcasm/joking/trolling... and it worked on you.

UFC is a Joke

Anderson Silva wasn't?

Never heard of him
you've posted in over 2000 Mike Perry threads.

everyone knows you're a Platinum Nation secret agent making sure their threads are bumped.

But how can you be so sure?
Inception_f29776_1803517.jpeg

Who fucking cares... he just killed Jake Ellenburger with an elbow.

He got his nose fucked up by a punch, realized that, went in for the kill and did literally that.

If you dont think that was awesome... I dont even know

Also who hasn't failed at something and came back better from it?

Tj Dillashaw looked like a one dimensional wrestler on TUF that lost in the finals
He comes back from that, picks up some striking and absolutely dismantles Barao (who by the way is destroying everyone at the time and looks unbeatable) being an 11 to 1 underdog and looks awesome doing it

you actually have no clue :p

you know the wba, wbc, ibf etc are considered the big belts but you don't know jack shit about any of those regional ones, and Mike Perry making a short notice debut against a 6-1 fighter that later challenged for a regional title is not embarrassing at all.

Kenneth would've annihilated you inside a minute
That's literally low level boxing. Nothing wrong with it but that's what it is. Mike perry deserves respect for stepping up to an actual boxer but esp when he fought mike he was low level. Low level shit can be impressive in context but it's still low level

UFC is a Joke

No one seriously thinks Perry is a contender.

All his fans are like paid shills

Back