Mike Perry - I'm coming to throw hands

Übermacht

ἅπαξ λεγόμενον
@Brown
Reaction score

Love him. Hate him. When shit's finally going down Saturday night Platinum Mike Perry will entertain every single one of you.

Fighting a nobody but who cares for his opponents anyways? He's always the people's main event. Never lost by KO or submission. Never won by boring decision.
In times of ducking champions, money fights, "UFC is dying brah", and Cyborg headlining PPVs he is the MMA savior the world and especially Sherdog desperately needs.

WAR PLATINUM MIKE!!!

YBhcsvY.gif
YBhcsvY.gif
YBhcsvY.gif

MY BODY IS READY

DONT FORGET TO PUT ALL YOUR V CASH ON PLATINUM
TANKS

As I read this the just bleed guy spirit aligns with my chakras. I’m at Moes on my lunch break I just wanna stand on my table and shout “YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD A FRIEND BOI AAAHHHHHHHHHH”

Well he needs to do something besides throw hands.
Head movement would be nice and an occasional kick. This is MMA.

Love him. Hate him. When shit's finally going down Saturday night Platinum Mike Perry will entertain every single one of you.

Fighting a nobody but who cares for his opponents anyways? He's always the people's main event. Never lost by KO or submission. Never won by boring decision.
In times of ducking champions, money fights, "UFC is dying brah", and Cyborg headlining PPVs he is the MMA savior the world and especially Sherdog desperately needs.

WAR PLATINUM MIKE!!!

YBhcsvY.gif
YBhcsvY.gif
YBhcsvY.gif

You are speaking facts like always, my friend! #PlatinumBless

I'm really surprised. I figured he'd have a game plan of trying to pull guard and work his BJJ from the bottom.

Thanks for letting us know, mike; we all thought you were going in there to grapple. I'm sure your opponent's camp is changing strategies as we speak.

Well he needs to do something besides throw hands.
Head movement would be nice and an occasional kick. This is MMA.
Did you not catch his last fight? Ponzi couldn't hit him till the eye poke because of his head movement.

I don't think perry will ever be a title challenger or anything ever but will always tune in to watch this dude scrap

I thought he was gonna come in and jab for 15 minutes like GSP.

Mike Perry aka Miguel Throwhandez is gonna add a new highlight to his reel

Back