Media Mike Perry gets furious about UFC’s selective treatment of fighters

Spot on?

• Total voters
Without even watching, this is kinda what I expected from Perry, so I was not at all surprised to see this pointed out in the first post.

Then I saw it was you posting it in a thread topic that's critical of the UFC and I'm even less surprised, given your tendency to deepthroat the boot, let alone lick it. Perry's nonsense ramblings vs your nonsense postings are like the 'irresistible force meets immovable object" of the Sherdog forums. So I guess I'm gonna actually have to watch the clip after all.

“Deep throat the boot…” lol what has the system ever done to you?

You have to hate money to hate the UFC. Dana is living the dream, imagine having sporting athletes fighting to make you money.

It’s capitalism with entertaining violence. UFC should be a case study for all MBA entrepreneurial classes.

A bunch of non-sense ranting that I couldn't figure out what he was trying to say.

Something along the lines of UFC will do what UFC wants, UFC is rude or Dana is rude, and UFC being rich assholes or something.

Yeah the UFC will run the UFC how they want to run the UFC. I don't get the big news.
STFU you dana nut gobbler.

Reactions: HHJ
Yes, he's spot on, Dana White being petty about Merab not wanting to fight his friend is idiotic, especially since Aljo is no longer champion and isn't in the same weight class either. It's catty bitch behavior.
Doesn't the UFC explicitly state they want contenders and champs only? If you aren't working towards that they don't want you unless you're Nate Diaz or some other exceptional case.

Merab chose something that didn't fit. I get both sides.

Doesn't the UFC explicitly state they want contenders and champs only? If you aren't working towards that they don't want you unless you're Nate Diaz or some other exceptional case.

Merab chose something that didn't fit. I get both sides.
No, they don't. They have specifically let a bunch of contenders go in free agency cause they find them boring, it's the main reason why there's almost no grapplers at LHW. Besides, Dana White was making these bitter comments about Merab after Aljo lost the belt and he was asking for a title shot and he still refused to give it to him in favor of O'malley who has far less ranked wins.

mike perry is the perfect avatar for the anti-ufc element that infests this site these days.

Damn. So many Platinum haters in here

Reactions: HHJ
When even Mike Perry calls you childish and unreasonable you have to step back and have a look at yourself. How embarrassing.

Or you know just slap your wife, deliver a subpar iconic 300 card, play hard ball with fighters, loose more gambling then paying your fighters, etc etc way to go Dana and co.. neck and neck with soccer or better said neck and neck with powerslap.

To be honest the best thing that ever happened to Perry was that UFC let him go, because BKFC is so perfect for Perry.. hence why he is undefeated there and beat some very good fighters as well. His style is so perfect for it, BKFC is all in-close fighting and you have to be really tough and have chin and be able to take it. Point fighters won't do well. Perry is so perfect for it, he is doing great. It was a blessing in disguise that UFC got rid of him and wasn't "fair" to him (according to him).
Same thing for most of the guys that left the UFC tbh, OAM got $2m for winning the PFL tournament twice plus whatever he gotnfor the individual fights. Pretty sure DJ got a boatload of cash from ONE. Ngannou made more in one boxing match than his entire UFC career etc..

lollll @ people getting triggered by Plats being right.

I guess hes not allowed to voice his opinion cos he no longer works there?!?! lmao

Plats is one of the hottest commodities in the fight game. Making 7 figures a fight. Cope.
Daddy Dana has $500 million net worth and he is 100x more popular than Mike. Do we really talk about some random guys money?

Merab offered a title fight and he refused to fight. You can't expect a company to play by your rules. If you don't want to fight your champion friend, go to another promotion and be the champ there. If the lord and savior Dana doesn't want to give Merab another chance, i'm okay with that. But i think Merab would be ok, he can go fight at bare knuckle wrestling or something

Daddy Dana has $500 million net worth and he is 100x more popular than Mike. Do we really talk about some random guys money?
Well people were saying how Mike is just jealous that it didnt work out for him in the UFC and that they dont want him back,and thats a big falsehood since he single handedly earned himself more in one fight than almost his entire tenure in UFC. Sorry it bothers you for me to point that out. Mike Perry isnt a random person,he's the person this thread is about. The thread you decided to go into,to hate. The voting adoring fight loving public have voted on Platinum's side!

Hey.

Y'wanna know what his SSG tattoo means?

Super Saiyan God.

(This is your cue to take your weak ass outta here)

icegif-677.gif

Last edited:
Back