Mike Perry: “Give me Matt Brown, I will end his career!”

Mike Perry will not beat Matt Brown...

Platinum has a heart of gold and knows what he would do to a respectable veteran like Matt, thus he won't take the fight in the end. He is just trying to give Brown his respect by suggesting that he could still get matched up with an elite fighter in his prime at this twilight stage of his career.

Perry will probably fight the loser of Wonderboy vs Woodley.

"Perry will probably fight the loser of Wonderboy vs Woodley." leave troll Perry isn't a rank fighter and coming off a lose. Troll somewhere else.

Is this the guy who lost to the male model? Lol he shouldn't be calling anyone out.

Soda can Perry will lose again. Overrated hyped up fighter by Sherdoggers.

Idk if i can get hyped for Platinum right now, he let me down big time on that Jouban fight.

Idk if i can get hyped for Platinum right now, he let me down big time on that Jouban fight.
Nah man. No shame in losing to the best. Patty-Jo is just a DAMN beast. Leyes just be happy michael eventually woke up from his comma. HESPECT.

#GUERNICAgoat

Lol easy fight for Brown so sure make it happen

Brown would need a new nickname after fighting perry. Well I guess he wouldn't need one since it would probably be the first death in the octagon.

Platinum bless.

This is a tailor made fight for Matt imo and Platinum will come to bang and The Immortal will bang back.. This could be a fucking fight night headliner if they wanted. I hope they make it happen

I like this fight...and both careers are on the line....

7efb88b35b9088a81219cf98703e68f4.jpg
even less people get that joke now than in the past. sad but true

anyway

588jgoW.png

The guy who got beat up by a model and decided to not get ko'd by not fighting and just surviving (running away) in the third round.

That's why he was pushing the pace the rest of the fight, right??

I chose my path and now I must walk it
One day Mike Perry will be more famous than Matthew, and you will be posting pictures of the GOAT at some hollywood forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back