Mike Perry: “Give me Matt Brown, I will end his career!”

Even Conor fans shut up for a while after Conor lost to Diaz.

I guess it's true, lightning doesn't strike twice...

I'm really tired of up and comers calling out big names who are on the downsides of their careers. He wouldn't have called out Matt Brown when he was on that huge win streak. Just shows me what a pussy you are.

Probably not a good idea for Brown unless he likes eating through a straw.

News stars are created by remnants of old stars. It's sad but it has to be done.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, oh my thanks for the funniest troll of the day. Perrys a punching bag bro, your probably still crying from the embarassing lose to an unranked nobody.

MImE007.gif

LjCJe9R.jpg

"Give me Jake Ellenberger, I will end his career!"

- Mike Perry after losing to Matt Brown

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, oh my thanks for the funniest troll of the day. Perrys a punching bag bro, your probably still crying from the embarassing lose to an unranked nobody.
That "haha" of yours just shows us that you're a Beta.

is it customary to get the shit slapped outta you then ask for a fighter thats ranked higher than you?

That "haha" of yours just shows us that you're a Beta.

Lol good one. The hahahahaha was that it was funny. Your Beta comment shows your ignorant. Good thing about the internet you can't hear all of us laughting at you.

this is a good tune up fight to get perry bag on the winning side matt brown is a walk in the park like ronda/bethe
<JonesLaugh>

Lol good one. The hahahahaha was that it was funny. Your Beta comment shows your ignorant. Good thing about the internet you can't hear all of us laughting at you.

dude you're not even the real Captain Obvious

you're a fucking imposter

He looked bad in his loss to Jouban. Brown would kill him.

He needs to fight people at his level for a couple more years.

Mike Perry will not beat Matt Brown...

Platinum has a heart of gold and knows what he would do to a respectable veteran like Matt, thus he won't take the fight in the end. He is just trying to give Brown his respect by suggesting that he could still get matched up with an elite fighter in his prime at this twilight stage of his career.

Perry will probably fight the loser of Wonderboy vs Woodley.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back