Mike Jackson already getting called out on twitter

You ever seen Liam McGeary's nipple tattoo? Shit's goat boy

looks like a reverse one to aaron chalmers... chalmers has a star in white and mcgeary smth undefined in black.

liam-mcgeary-bellator-134.jpg

Aaron Chalmers LOL.

He was in “Geordie Shore”, a Newcastle-based U.K. spinoff of Jersey Shore.

He decided about 2 years ago that he wanted to be an MMA fighter, and has been fighting the absolute shit of shit “fighters” in Bellator.

Watch his fights, it is embarrassing. Jackson is also shite.

Georgie Shore coming for dat ass.

D8H6LXw.gif

It's funny because the tattoos stop where the tan does.

It's actually a good match from a skill and profile pov. Why Mike Jackson thinks he's above a free trip to the UK and another paycheck is beyond me, but it's his loss.

He can go back to blogging and podcasting.

its a fake twitter exchange orchestrated by both guys. first it starts like this, then they keep trash talking, then it gets to " I will KO your ass",etc... yawn

I 100% would fight Mike Jackson. Just pay me decent. Give me just $5000 even. It would be pretty sad for him to somehow lose to a 5'6 185 23 year old. If he doesn't take me out in the first round then I just don't even know. But judging on his cm punk performance anything is possible.

Mike Jackson is a F-level fighter. There are local MMA guys in my hometown that would have beaten his ass and they're complete nobodies in the MMA world.

He's lucky he fought a F- fighter in Punk. I am skeptical he could beat any other WW signed by the UFC right now.

From the 1 fight I saw of Chalmers, he would easily beat Jackson.

Mike Jackson isn’t a lawyer. He should remove “Esq” from his twitter handle.

This Aaron Chambers guy is actually pretty good. Impressive considering he had no real amateur experience. His KO win in his 3rd fight where he stepped in and switched stances was brutal.

Jackson was supposed to be handpicked for CM Punk to beat. He was supposed to be UFC pawn, yet people are going at him for making the best of it. I think the guy should go get his money.

That Aaron is from my home town unfortunately.

Him and his co stars are embarrassing.

Back