Mike Jackson already getting called out on twitter

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
By another celebrity <45><45><45>

Aaron Chalmers, that UK reality TV personality who is signed with bellator

(lol @ mike jackson big timing anyone)

At least, Aaron does fight at a pro level. From the fights ive seen, from both, Aaron would beat jackson easy.

Should Mike Jackson sign with bellator ?

I'll fight him in the Octagon for 50% off at Reebok.com

Man, forget that, Mike Jackson thinks he’s bad but in reality he could beat it.

are we at a point where we should discuss who would win a fight between a photographer and a reality show personality? geez.. sherdog is dying

Aaron Chalmers actually looks pretty decent in the ring. I think he wipes the floor with MJ pretty easily.

Everyone involved in mma can beat Mike Jackson except poor Phil..:(

Aaron Chalmers actually looks pretty decent in the ring. I think he wipes the floor with MJ pretty easily.

I wanted to hate Chalmers, but the fight and post fight made me like him a little bit.

He's better off staying away from the Mike Jackson circus.

are we at a point where we should discuss who would win a fight between a photographer and a reality show personality? geez.. sherdog is dying
Would it be better if we discussed one between a TV analyst and a firefighter?
<DCWhoa>

I wanted to hate Chalmers, but the fight and post fight made me like him a little bit.

He's better off staying away from the Mike Jackson circus.
Actually i 100% agree with this.

If he wants to legitimize himself, getting this fight would be a disservice

Judging by their last fights, Chalmers would fuck cmpunk up

Lol at this Bellator shlub calling out Mike Jackson, who is a UFC caliber fighter.

The last guy Chalmers fought literally gave the guy his neck and didn't even try to defend it

Both of these guys are jokes

i get cringes when i see his tattoo around his nipples. lol

Df_QhFtW4AAJtA4.jpg:large

We've been talking about WMMA for a few years now. So i welcome talk about these slightly higher level athletes.

So Mike Jackson is the Bellator money fight now? God, what is this world coming to?

Back