Migrants linked to 69,000 crimes in Germany in first three months of 2016

z7OHdkN.jpg
Lol. I was born here, know the people, history and traditions but am very much a Canadian. That picture is a fairly accurate portrayal of many Hungarians who live in the past. Because, well, their here and now sucks.

Lol. I was born here, know the people, history and traditions but am very much a Canadian. That picture is a fairly accurate portrayal of many Hungarians who live in the past. Because, well, their here and now sucks.
0llgiy.jpg

Muslims simply do not belong in modern society.

Not bad, but I think with enough progress these numbers could really climb next year.

There is still work to be done.

Germans should reflect on the lack of ressources they are allocating to the migrants.

No wonder they rape and steal.

Or something like that.

how many times do liberals need to be told something that is common sense for them to finally understand it?

and why are liberals so supportive of rising crime in all of western countries?

I have yet to meet a liberal with common sense.

You know what they say when you can't solve all the problems in your country then bring more to the fold to deflect blame elsewhere.

Remember, if you dislike Islam or illegal immigration, you are a racist. We understand that neither illegal immigrant nor Islam is a race, so presumably it's because they're most likely brown.

Article says the Syrians, Afghans & Iraqis were "disproportionately low" in terms of crimes committed, which is to say they committed far fewer crimes than expected from a group that size. It also says Serbs and Georgians were the worst. And the report stated that the vast majority of migrants did not commit any crimes.

Just goes to show that foreigners in general have a higher crime rate than the natives on average. All foreigners, including the white non muslims according to this article. They were actually the worst proportionally actually.

That can't be right.

I love how people missed the fact that its Serbians, Georgians and North Africans commiting the crimes.

At this point, hopefully the crime gets worse. Then maybe the German people (and Euros in general) will wake up to this madness and do something about it.

serbs=gypsy
Georgians only ome for crime, mainly mafia like structure
thats long ongoing, comes winter people arrive and collect welfare, get deported (get paid for it) and repeat next winter.

"It gave no breakdown of the number of actual crimes and of would-be crimes, nor did it state what percentage the 69,000 figure represented with respect to the total number of crimes and would-be crimes committed in the first three months of 2016."

As long as the article doesn't put this in perspective,this is pretty much just a sensationalist agenda driven piece. Don't get me wrong I suspect the crime level among immigrants is higher than that among our regular pale skinned, blue eyed sausage gobbling friends, but I don't know that. So, I'll reserve judgement.

how many times do liberals need to be told something that is common sense for them to finally understand it?

and why are liberals so supportive of rising crime in all of western countries?

Because it is to be expect as a necessary result of rising access to resources and lowering of global crime victimhood.

Bringing over thousands of poor and largely unskilled persons is of course going to result in an increase in crime absent thorough, and potentially unmanageable, accommodation.

I love how people missed the fact that its Serbians, Georgians and North Africans commiting the crimes.

I've never met a Serbian who isn't a fucking asshole.

German Police officers have admitted that their superiors often don't want ethnic background of the perp in their reports, so these numbers are likely still to low.

A local newspaper reported that a woman was attacked by some brown skinned, foreign language speaking Gentlemen aka asylum seekers. The police changed the brown skinned part to dark eyes and dark hair in their report. IT is ridiculuous.

At this point, hopefully the crime gets worse. Then maybe the German people (and Euros in general) will wake up to this madness and do something about it.
i agree. but not because i think europe will ever grow balls and do something. but because it will serve as an example for north america for something to never let happen over here.

Back