Migrants linked to 69,000 crimes in Germany in first three months of 2016

lil billy

Forever White Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Police: Migrants linked to 69,000 would-be or actual crimes in Germany in first three months of 2016

Migrants in Germany committed or tried to commit some 69,000 crimes in the first quarter of 2016, according to a police report that could raise unease, especially among anti-immigrant groups, about Chancellor Angela Merkel's liberal migrant policy.

There was a record influx of more than a million migrants into Germany last year and concerns are now widespread about how Europe's largest economy will manage to integrate them and ensure security.

The report from the BKA federal police showed that migrants from northern Africa, Georgia and Serbia were disproportionately represented among the suspects.

Absolute numbers of crimes committed by Syrians, Afghans and Iraqis - the three biggest groups of asylum seekers in Germany - were high but given the proportion of migrants that they account for, their involvement in crimes was "clearly disproportionately low", the report said.

It gave no breakdown of the number of actual crimes and of would-be crimes, nor did it state what percentage the 69,000 figure represented with respect to the total number of crimes and would-be crimes committed in the first three months of 2016.

The report stated that the vast majority of migrants did not commit any crimes.

It is the first time the BKA has published a report on crimes committed by migrants containing data from all of Germany's 16 states, so there is no comparable data.

The report showed that 29.2 percent of the crimes migrants committed or tried to commit in the first quarter were thefts, 28.3 percent were property or forgery offences and 23 percent offences such as bodily harm, robbery and unlawful detention.

Drug-related offences accounted for 6.6 percent and sex crimes accounted for 1.1 percent.

In Cologne at New Year, hundreds of women said they were groped, assaulted and robbed, with police saying the suspects were mainly of North African and Arab appearance. Prosecutors said last week three Pakistani men seeking asylum in Germany were under investigation after dozens of women said they were sexually harassed at a music festival.

The number of crimes committed by migrants declined by more than 18 percent between January and March, however, according to the report.

(Reporting by Michelle Martin; Editing by Mark Heinrich)

Approximate raw numbers based on the percentages given:

20,148 thefts
19,527 forgeries or property crimes
15,870 robberies or unlawful detentions
4,554 drug related offenses
758 sexual assaults

So, What do you think about those numbers? Are they proportionately low enough for you smug open border types?

Not bad for one quarter I'd say. Especially considering not a single one of them had to happen.

zk5fzW.gif

It´s been a slow quarter

Police: Migrants linked to 69,000 would-be or actual crimes in Germany in first three months of 2016

Approximate raw numbers based on the percentages given:

20,148 thefts
19,527 forgeries or property crimes
15,870 robberies or unlawful detentions
4,554 drug related offenses
758 sexual assaults

So, What do you think about those numbers? Are they proportionately low enough for you smug open border types?

Not bad for one quarter I'd say. Especially considering not a single one of them had to happen.

zk5fzW.gif
Lol. That gif is from Hungary. I just met the reporter who was at the Serbian border working for the first few weeks of this craziness. From everyone I've talked to here the situation was much worse than reported in the west. I imagine it's the same in Germany as everyone says what you see on TV doesn't reflect reality.

Edit: Loosely translated the caption reads "The refugees overran the train station."

Lovely, right?

Last edited:
only where it's known who commit the crime. percentage of cases solved for property crimes like15%, but these crimes rising at about 10-50% last year :) theft and stuff isn't even worth to report.
on top they left out crimes only foreign people commit, asylum fraud etc.

Well.....isn't this a surprise?.

We used to have people who (despite living thousands of miles away) would write this off by comparing it to the overall crime total.

"Heh you guys are racist, that's like 1% of the total crime..."

I haven't seen too many of them around lately.

We used to have people who (despite living thousands of miles away) would write this off by comparing it to the overall crime total.

They love using that garbage statistic tactic.

Haha. Right now I'm about 20km from the Serbian border in Hungary. The stories I'm hearing from family members and random people I talk to are infuriating. Once I'm back home I'll write something up, but my connection is spotty right now.

For some reason I'm not getting notifications either. Weird.

Haha. Right now I'm about 20km from the Serbian border in Hungary. The stories I'm hearing from family members and random people I talk to are infuriating. Once I'm back home I'll write something up, but my connection is spotty right now.

For some reason I'm not getting notifications either. Weird.
I'd like to hear stories from the ground.

Is the power of being called "racist" so strong over there that people don't even talk publicly?

German Police officers have admitted that their superiors often don't want ethnic background of the perp in their reports, so these numbers are likely still to low.

I'd like to hear stories from the ground.

Is the power of being called "racist" so strong over there that people don't even talk publicly?
Racist isn't really used. I'm not sure the word would carry any weight here. People aren't very anti Muslim, but rather very pro Hungarian culture. Sometimes too much so imo. I keep hearing the sentiment that the migrants should concentrate on staying home and setting their house in order.

I'll be seeing the reporter I mentioned on Friday again and I'll chat with her more in depth. I'll write something up once I'm home.

I couldn't imagine a country has became so tolerant that they put up with this.

how many times do liberals need to be told something that is common sense for them to finally understand it?

and why are liberals so supportive of rising crime in all of western countries?

Racist isn't really used. I'm not sure the word would carry any weight here. People aren't very anti Muslim, but rather very pro Hungarian culture. Sometimes too much so imo. I keep hearing the sentiment that the migrants should concentrate on staying home and setting their house in order.

I'll be seeing the reporter I mentioned on Friday again and I'll chat with her more in depth. I'll write something up once I'm home.
z7OHdkN.jpg

Back