Miesha Tate would like a rematch with Cat Zingano...

In all honesty, that was an awesome fight. Tate beat the shit out of Cat for awhile, then Cat turned it around out of nowhere in the 3rd. It was a weird fight because Tate never beats the shit out of anyone and is usually the comeback fighter. I'd be down for a rematch. Lots of tits and ass to enjoy, as well.

At least she won the first two rounds. Do we need to post the gif where Cat fucked up her title shot in just a few seconds...?

That's a terrible argument. And what does her fight with Rousey have anything to do with it.

First fight in the UFC, while agree with you that Tate won the first I thought Cat edged her in the 2nd round, and dismantled her in the 3rd. Cat did way more damage to her than Miesha did to her, Miesha was winning with the TD's and top control until Cat started to impose her will on the ground and on the feet.

Her fight with Rousey has no relevance with her fight with Miesha.

At least she won the first two rounds. Do we need to post the gif where Cat fucked up her title shot in just a few seconds...?

Completely unrelated to the beat down she put on Tate. It would be nice to see a gif of Cat suplexing, the current champ, Nunez.

In all honesty, that was an awesome fight. Tate beat the shit out of Cat for awhile, then Cat turned it around out of nowhere in the 3rd. It was a weird fight because Tate never beats the shit out of anyone and is usually the comeback fighter. I'd be down for a rematch. Lots of tits and ass to enjoy, as well.

Tate never beat the shit out of her at any point. She was winning via TD's and positional control.

Tate never beat the shit out of her at any point. She was winning via TD's and positional control.

I could be remembering wrong, but I could have sworn Tate was getting through some serious ground and pound. I was expecting Tate to win by some stoppage, but then she's getting stopped after Cat made the comeback.

Wait wut? Zingano of all people is a boring fighter? She has only one win by decision and usually brutalizes girls. You might be thinking of Pena...

On topic, WARcake! Hope the nose would be okay for that...

I thought he was referencing the fact that you have to wait a long time just to see her fight.

I could be remembering wrong, but I could have sworn Tate was getting through some serious ground and pound. I was expecting Tate to win by some stoppage, but then she's getting stopped after Cat made the comeback.

She might have gotten a few shots in, but it wasn't doing much. Rewatch it again, I'm pretty sure I'm correct on this. I remember seeing the fight multiple times from the DVR.

She might have gotten a few shots in, but it wasn't doing much. Rewatch it again, I'm pretty sure I'm correct on this. I remember seeing the fight multiple times from the DVR.

I always have trouble finding fights on the internet. I looked up Sherdog's PBP. It's possible these incidents play in my mind more serious than they were.

1st round- She stalls out and drops a pair of heavy elbows on Zingano’s face, then a few more 20 seconds later. More elbows land for Tate down the stretch as she stays heavy on top of Zingano to the horn.

2nd round- Tate sidesteps a flying knee, then grabs a leg and drags Zingano down to the ground. Tate leans right to left in a deep half-guard, elbowing the body of Zingano, whose head is flush to the cage. Tate turns Zingano’s left side to the fence as she continues her attempt to pass. It’s full mount now for Tate, who drops elbows that force Zingano to turn over. Tate catches an armbar on Zingano’s right arm, but Zingano goes over the top, relieves the pressure and waits out the attempt. Tate finally releases with just under 3:00 remaining and pushes Zingano onto her back. Tate goes knee-on-belly, then nearly takes Zingano’s back as they roll

Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...-PlaybyPlay-Updates-51647#vLcpFB9irEcBScyc.99

I always have trouble finding fights on the internet. I looked up Sherdog's PBP. It's possible these incidents play in my mind more serious than they were.

1st round- She stalls out and drops a pair of heavy elbows on Zingano’s face, then a few more 20 seconds later. More elbows land for Tate down the stretch as she stays heavy on top of Zingano to the horn.

2nd round- Tate sidesteps a flying knee, then grabs a leg and drags Zingano down to the ground. Tate leans right to left in a deep half-guard, elbowing the body of Zingano, whose head is flush to the cage. Tate turns Zingano’s left side to the fence as she continues her attempt to pass. It’s full mount now for Tate, who drops elbows that force Zingano to turn over. Tate catches an armbar on Zingano’s right arm, but Zingano goes over the top, relieves the pressure and waits out the attempt. Tate finally releases with just under 3:00 remaining and pushes Zingano onto her back. Tate goes knee-on-belly, then nearly takes Zingano’s back as they roll

Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...-PlaybyPlay-Updates-51647#vLcpFB9irEcBScyc.99

I prefer to watch the fights with my own eyes, but I can't find the fight at this moment

Cue all the agree male virgins coming on here talking about how much they hate the girl fights.

I need to watch that fight again....loved the knees

I definitely don't understand your definition of hardcore, and by your explanation I doubt you do either.

You're a kid who mocks fighters by posting pictures of them when they take a beating.

Pretty sure there's a lot about this sport you'll never understand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back