Miesha Tate would like a rematch with Cat Zingano...

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

The quote from the Q&A...

“I suppose I would kind of like to fight Cat Zingano again, that was one that really felt like I was dominating the fight and I got caught. I don’t agree with the stoppage, so it has always irritated me. I think I was fine.”

sorry Tate, but getting excited for WMMA is hard enough, but looking forward to a Zingano fight is like watching paint dry.

Would watch. Zingano needs a win after dominating Pena then gassing the last round and a half, and if Tate wins it sets up Tate/Ronda 3 for battle of the wash-ups

And it'll probably be the main event. Can we please send all of them to Invicta? I had enough of this bologna.

When was the last time Cat fought? In July. She fights once a year so it's about time for her yearly match. Tate should get out of retirement and fight her then. I'm sure Cat Zingano will be up for a rematch.

Another MMA fighter announces retirement and then wants another fight within months. Shocking development.

If you say you retired then stick to your fucking word for at least a year or so and don't create fake drama.

Miesha has always complained that fight fight was stopped to early, it wasn't, if it was my dicks 11 inches.

nobody cares about WMMA except Cucks and virgin white knights

sorry Tate, but getting excited for WMMA is hard enough, but looking forward to a Zingano fight is like watching paint dry.
Wait wut? Zingano of all people is a boring fighter? She has only one win by decision and usually brutalizes girls. You might be thinking of Pena...

On topic, WARcake! Hope the nose would be okay for that...

How fuckin long ago did she retire ? 3-4 months ago...What a crock. I was wondering why she is everywhere. I guess the question is answered.

lol Tate is delusional. Cat would've broke her face had it not been stopped.

tate was wrecked
giphy.gif
LI1hBg8.gif

Tate was winning at first but Cat start taking over they were about even with Cat having the momentum.

Back