Miesha Tate “Dana White isn’t shitting on fighters”

Hahaha I knew there was gonna be some random poster insulting me over my opinion. Why so triggered ? Did I insult you or make you feel some type of way? You know what, don’t even bother, you’re not worth my time nor energy. Have a good one.

Didn't you just insult Meisha over her opinion in your OP?

Cant blame her i suppose..the financial outlook for fighters post-octagon isnt too great; im sure it doesnt hurt to curry some kind of favour with dana when it comes to opportunities; the way its always been im sure.

"I lost respect for you. "

If somebody told you that....you wouldn't feel insulted?
It’s not how it’s taken, it’s the intent with which it’s said.

I stated it as an inoffensive opinion on a forum. That other dude offended me directly. It’s not hard to see

I'm not talking about just Ngannou? There's a long history of Dana insulting and shitting on fighters, just look at the stuff he used to say about Cyborg or Fedor.
And yes when you're a PROMOTER and you're saying the fighter has issues and has an ego that's 100% shitting on him

Seriously?
You are using Fedor and Cyborg who fought for the competition as examples?
If there is such a strong case you should use fighters that actually fight for the UFC.

Patheitc... kissing up to be inducted into "Hall of Fame" ....

just a few days ago I saw a Youtube Video where she stated she should have been inducted into "Hall of Fame" same time as Ronda...

Her boobs are nice, her opinion is not

He's not shitting on fighters. He's defecating on the fighters. Did Miesha buy a thesaurus to prep for an ESPN tryout?

so Thats what Ronda has to do to get WMMA in the UFC ? disgusting

Yes he said his ego affected his performances because he was in position to have to discuss why he had such an embarrassing performance.

Again saying he shits on fighters is lazy. Do you think he shit on ngannou?

He’s shit on Cyborg multiple times and then signed her. He shit on Fedor for years, was close to signing him and started singing his praises for him, deal didn’t happen, starts shitting on him again.

Shit on GSP various times. This is a man who got Loretta Hunt banned from doing media because he didn’t like the questions she asked lol. You think he doesn’t shit on fighters?

Can't be in the goat discussion with out Dana shitting on you.

Yeah. Every fighter should get a pair of plastic tits so Dana is nice to them. Cormier was already working on those DDs for the Stipe fight.

Back