Miesha Tate “Dana White isn’t shitting on fighters”

Bryan Caraway and Dana White are eskimo brothers.

1. A grown man shouldn't need "protection" on social media from another grown man.
2. Schaub expressed concern that some kickboxers don't translate very well over to MMA.

It was just Dana trying to stick his jowls in where they weren't needed.
1. Miesha said what she thinks which dumbass TS used to attack her in turn.

2. We both know he was speaking of Israel using other names as example. Israel also know which is why he made that post which Dana in turn used to overreact and attack Schaub.

But he was doing to defend Israe.
Note: I didn't say Israel needed, but that doesn't change the fact Dana was not attacking his own fighter (in this instance)

Screen-Shot-2016-11-17-at-3.25.31-PM.png

I wonder what they talked about....

Miesha: "you might be the father"
Dana: <31>

This has to be one of the GOAT posts in the history of this forum.

Yes he said his ego affected his performances because he was in position to have to discuss why he had such an embarrassing performance.

Again saying he shits on fighters is lazy. Do you think he shit on ngannou?

It's 2018. Does the Dana fanclub really still exist?

Forget Ngannou, what about the random shit that he took on Gastelum because Kelvin wasn't ready to go on 24 hours notice even though he hadn't been asked to be a backup opponent for Whittaker/Romero 2?

How is it even up for debate that Dana shits on fighters?

On another note, I've never liked Tate. She came off like a total bitch early in her career and was well on her way to being as hated as Ronda is by the hardcores before Ronda and her ego blew up and made Tate look reasonable by comparison.

It's 2018. Does the Dana fanclub really still exist?

Forget Ngannou, what about the random shit that he took on Gastelum because Kelvin wasn't ready to go on 24 hours notice even though he hadn't been asked to be a backup opponent for Whittaker/Romero 2?

How is it even up for debate that Dana shits on fighters?

On another note, I've never liked Tate. She came off like a total bitch early in her career and was well on her way to being as hated as Ronda is by the hardcores before Ronda and her ego blew up and made her look reasonable by comparison.
Have a quote on the random shit on gastelum? I didn’t see those.

1. Miesha said what she thinks which dumbass TS used to attack her in turn.

2. We both know he was speaking of Israel using other names as example. Israel also know which is why he made that post which Dana in turn used to overreact and attack Schaub.

But he was doing to defend Israe.
Note: I didn't say Israel needed, but that doesn't change the fact Dana was not attacking his own fighter (in this instance)
Dana was just trying to make it about him, not defend Israel. That's kind of his M.O.
We can't pretend that Dana doesn't have a history of throwing anyone he can under the bus, damn the consequences. He is a reactionary child with a lot of power and money, unfortunately.

I didn't give my opinion on Meisha or her stance. She's entitled to her stance.
I took Schaub's post as more of an "I'm not ready to hop on the bandwagon" than a "fuck this guy, he sucks"

Miesha is a good woman and fighter, but I wish she would reconsider giving Dana White a pass on the mistreatment of fighter’s and speak out against it. There have been countless occasions where he has talked negatively about fighters and thrown them under the bus. It’s been documented numerous times. Here she basically acknowledges it but still feels the need to be a company gal and do damage control. It’s kinda selfish on her part to not denounce him at this point. I lost some respect for her, she probably has some interests at stake.

How often do you have to defend someone by stating they aren’t doing what everyone and their mama sees happening?
It’s not like there isn’t mountains of evidence, she’s either A. delusional, B. compromised, or C. denies reality.
The guys incredibly unprofessional. You can be can become conditioned to that when that person signs your paychecks and/or has major sway on your ability to stay paid/relevant in your field, so I’ll go with B for my answer.
Or,
She iswhite knighting him now when there’s public discussions about Dana and his lack of tact, and she hopes to parlay that down the line with UFC brass.

Last edited:
Someone’s on that good PR as comp for fake titties plan.

It was always a contest too of who could schmooze up to Dana more, Ronda or Meisha

How does anyone here think she got bloody DANDOIS to fight on the UFC?
How does anyone think his can husband got so many chances to redeem himself on TUF but couldn’t make it bc of only being Tuff n Nuff material?
Why do you guys think Caraway lost a decision at his last fight when he CLEARLY won that fight?
Why do you guys think he’s retired now?

Big shocker here, Slutate sleeps with him to get what she wants. Why this has to be a shocker to anyone when all UFC rooster, Xtreme Couture, Syndicate, Alpha Male are Eskimo brothers with Caraway?
She is protecting that desk job.
One she got by doing him favors, why anyone will expect she ever gonna go against his sugar daddy?
OK, I know Ronda was a brat and not a very good person in general, but I always thought Tate played up the "good girl" act and always seemed fake to me
She's trying to get a job with the UFC or Fox by sticking up for Dana obviously, either in broadcasting on something else.
Lol! As I saw someone calling her Cupfake over YouTube

Have to love watching people sell out their honesty and intregity for the all mighty dollar. Caraway is better off without this one.

Miesha should start training and get a comeback fight.

I lost the lovin' feeling for Miesha after she shit talked Jon Jones who could very well be innocent this time, and now she's spreading fake news to defend Dana, which is too much to swallow.

Miesha has mouths to feed and wants to get a thick ESPN deal, can't blame her

Back