Mickey Gall quickly earning my ire as one of most hated fighters

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ugly dude with a mountain on his shoulder and angry at the world, think he's good after beating some teenager. can't wait for him to get tuned up

just wait till hardy smashes this kid and sends him back to the kids league

Come on.

He beat the king of pop.
Ruined CM Punk's undefeated record.
He's the first man to beat non-staph infected Sage, thus providing proof that he's definitely not an apple.

GOAT.

Laughing that you hate Gall and have the fighters in your sig who are basically how you just described Gall.

ugly dude with a mountain on his shoulder and angry at the world, think he's good after beating some teenager. can't wait for him to get tuned up
Northtap fan TRIGGERED...he hurt your boyfriend?

And you make shit threads

whtt.gif

Did not like the Gall Northcut fight.
Glad that it happened though because it exposed both guys.
Gall won cause northcut is still hopeless on the gorund (yeah i known he got caught before being tapped out but you know what mean.
Gall can out wrestle "pretend fighters" like punk and "almost fighters" like Northcut but couldn't ous wrestle the worst wrestling top 15 guys yet alone guys that can wrestle and would be demolished on his feet.
Northcut got he way to early in hi career and i don't know if he can get back on track.
Did not enjoy, neither the fight nor the attitude. These guys need to get in to some "wars"

I agree, TS

He is indeed very ugly person

Firstly, he's not ugly. Secondly, he's not angry. People hate people with personalities. Robbie Lawler is practically the most popular fighter on here FFS.

It's a Jersey thang brah,

They annoy da fuk outta me too.

lol

Firstly, he's not ugly. Secondly, he's not angry. People hate people with personalities. Robbie Lawler is practically the most popular fighter on here FFS.

I think you are confusing "shitty attitude" with personality and humility/kindness for a lack thereof

Gall will get beat eventually but he will do more in MMA then that fucking shittard Mike Perry. Both will be put into unconsciousness eventually and i will masturbate furiously.

That Sacramento crowd sure didn't take kindly to him

Cry more for your GQ highlighted hair poster boy...haha

Looks like Jim Carrey with Down Syndrome.

Gall is like one year olde ror the same age as Sage.

Fuck MMA fans are a bunch of hateful cunts, just this night I've seen the exact opposite threads, some people hating on guys because they are "ugly" and some hating and glad Sage, Page, etc last because they are good looking.

Back