Mickey Gall quickly earning my ire as one of most hated fighters

Shame on him for speaking up unlike most fighters!

We should all hate him because he understands how the game works and isn't good looking!

/Sherdoglogic

ugly dude with a mountain on his shoulder and angry at the world, think he's good after beating some teenager. can't wait for him to get tuned up
Says a dude from behind a keyboard that wouldn't confront someone even if they were stealing the pants and shoes off his diabetes ridden body.

Get in the cage and fight someone before you talk shit about them.

I like Gall, he's actually pretty good on the ground.

I'm glad he beat Sage who just isn't very good at anything other than being muscular and spikey haired.

I prophesized that CEO Gall would earn Kennedy status of hate on Sniveldog. I was right again. /sigh

Gall is a joke, he claimed he took Punk down because 'he came in too hot', but Sage just exposed his non-existent standup. We already knew Sage had no ground game, so Gall is extremely lucky he landed that haymaker. I'm also not convinced Gall is a 'prodigy' on the ground as he claims. So far his biggest skill seems to be cutting weight. His advantage over all his opponents is being way bigger than them. I don't know how he's going to make weight at 155 since he's already huge at 170, but then maybe he is a prodigy afterall, at weight cutting...

Gall will get beat eventually but he will do more in MMA then that fucking shittard Mike Perry. Both will be put into unconsciousness eventually and i will masturbate furiously.

I thought I was into some crazy shit.

Back