Michelle Waterson v Cortney Casey OFFICIAL for UFC on FOX 29

For most women, mace training would be of the spray variety...

WAR WATERSON!

You finally got one of those overyhyped pretty girls you always talk shit about, Casey.

Enjoy getting your ass kicked.

Remember, Michelle did much better against the "shagged-propperly-again-by-Pat" Rose than Joanna did and only lost to Tecia because she was deathly sick.

On to the important stuff:

i8bxQQD.jpg

50xuIUx.png

AiP75JD.jpg

6vC5VIf.gif

qVL2Gry.jpg

3ZAmEAY.png

2aLwVw2.gif

eKpCc90.jpg

Goddamn!

UAWCMUG.png

I love me some Waterson but MMA math doesn't work and Namajunas gave Waterson that work bruh.

hi-res-e771bb6077933a7a5820b63e842dcd29_crop_exact.jpg

Waterson is an atomweight. This fight could go either way. Waterson is too small to be a factor in the division. Casey could take a decision.

I’ve said that before and gotten shot down for it, but I agree.

TS got banned?

Edit: I guess they found the bodies...

Last edited:
New interview. Michelle says she plans to take the fight to the ground and submit Casey. If that doesn't happen she will use karate to negate the longer reach.

WAR WATERSON!

You finally got one of those overyhyped pretty girls you always talk shit about, Casey.

Enjoy getting your ass kicked.

Remember, Michelle did much better against the "shagged-propperly-again-by-Pat" Rose than Joanna did and only lost to Tecia because she was deathly sick.

On to the important stuff:

i8bxQQD.jpg

50xuIUx.png

AiP75JD.jpg

6vC5VIf.gif

qVL2Gry.jpg

3ZAmEAY.png

2aLwVw2.gif

eKpCc90.jpg
you're always full of excuses for this bang average fighter, WAR CASEY......next stop for the Karate not very hottie.....a return to invicta

Michelle via groin kick.

not a good fight for her to rebound from a 2 fight losing streak....Casey via 3 rnd beat down

Congrats sir.

You have the greatest av on Sherdog.

Bonus point awarded for not picking some skinny meatless aryan twig.

Back