Michelle Waterson v Cortney Casey OFFICIAL for UFC on FOX 29

I'm thinking this is a winnable fight for Waterson. I'm leaning towards a victory for her.

WAR WATERSON!

You finally got one of those overyhyped pretty girls you always talk shit about, Casey.

Enjoy getting your ass kicked.

Remember, Michelle did much better against the "shagged-propperly-again-by-Pat" Rose than Joanna did and only lost to Tecia because she was deathly sick.

On to the important stuff:

i8bxQQD.jpg

50xuIUx.png

AiP75JD.jpg

6vC5VIf.gif

qVL2Gry.jpg

3ZAmEAY.png

2aLwVw2.gif

eKpCc90.jpg

Was wondering when you were gonna show up!

I think Casey beats her. Waterson stopped evolving 4 years ago.

Just watched a couple of Casey's fights. I think this is going to come down to who can control the range and not get stupid, which makes it hard to call since neither fighter is particularly good at following game plans. Michelle needs to keep it at kicking range, if it gets into boxing range Casey has much better hands and will light her up. Waterson punches like a typical Jackson-Wink fighter whereas Casey has decent combination punching even though she leaves her chin in the air all the time. If it turns into a slugfest, Casey takes it, Waterson needs to slow the pace down, keep it on the outside, and use her ground game if she can.

Coin flip fight for me, both fighters have way too many bad habits that can be exploited by the other.

giphy.gif
;)

Nice pic, Waterson is one of the hottest women in mma right now imo. Imo (Yes i know i am almost alone perhaps) but i think Mara Romero is the hottest girl in mma right now, she has a beautiful smile! Then Waterson...
She is on my WOOD list my friend.
You’re not alone .

Attachments

• 038D7EE5-13C8-48E9-ADF1-CED3417B7C7A.jpeg
    038D7EE5-13C8-48E9-ADF1-CED3417B7C7A.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
Size matters, Casey's got to be favoured here.

This is a good fight. Really hoping that Waterson can get back on the winning track

I think Casey beats her. Waterson stopped evolving 4 years ago.

Did you watch Casey's last fight? Pretty pathetic showing. I think Michelle is going to side-kick her in the liver.

Waterson about to be on a 3 fight loosing streak. Sorry SeverianB...

Casey is a large strawweight (5'6"), and Waterson is a small strawweight (5'3"), but I'm rooting for Waterson to overcome that... War Michelle !!!

8QPtPDE.gif

Casey is a large strawweight (5'6"), and Waterson is a small strawweight (5'3"), but I'm rooting for Waterson to overcome that... War Michelle !!!

8QPtPDE.gif
Is Michelle getting badonkadonkier?
She always had a nice touchie but there some cushion for the Pushion in this gif!!

Waterson about to be on a 3 fight loosing streak. Sorry SeverianB...

Anything can happen. For instance, Michelle was sick and gassed out during the Tecia fight. Anyone who knows Michelle knows she has pretty much unlimited cardio. Shit happens. But I think if they are both healthy, Michelle has the speed and technique advantage. Enough to overcome the size advantage.

Is Michelle getting badonkadonkier?
She always had a nice touchie but there some cushion for the Pushion in this gif!!

She "blows up" to 130+ between fights now that she is fighting at 115. Some of it is new muscle, but it's mostly just padding. Tecia Torres, who only walks around at 125 at the most, looked quite a bit thicker than Michelle on fight day.

But yeah, even weight cuttng, her donk looks good now. At 105, her butt would dissapear. It was quite sad.

War 115 Hottie Booty:

n8Rk2KK.gif

Anything can happen. For instance, Michelle was sick and gassed out during the Tecia fight. Anyone who knows Michelle knows she has pretty much unlimited cardio. Shit happens. But I think if they are both healthy, Michelle has the speed and technique advantage. Enough to overcome the size advantage.

She "blows up" to 130+ between fights now that she is fighting at 115. Some of it is new muscle, but it's mostly just padding. Tecia Torres, who only walks around at 125 at the most, looked quite a bit thicker than Michelle on fight day.

But yeah, even weight cuttng, her donk looks good now. At 105, her butt would dissapear. It was quite sad.

War 115 Hottie Booty:

n8Rk2KK.gif
Tight booty...

Nice pivot movement there!

Wait....I need to focus...

Nah

Booty...

Back