Media Michael 'Venom' Page got face-to-face with Cédric Doumbé at PFL Dublin

Who wins this potential fight?

• Total voters
Thats def fight to make.

Said it from the start didnt think he'd end up UFC cause PFL will pay more and he wont take lower UFC offer. This one fight makes a ton of sense though after this I dont know. he did kind of say sticking around Bellator is going backwards and you're basically gonna be around all Bellator guys but this fight and a chance at a mill in a tournament is too good to pass up imo.

Fighting Holland in UFC where he could win but then he'll get a wrestler and lose for less money, not gonna happen. Old UFC might have been like ok we dont want to lose this guy lets pay him but this UFC is like lol nah.

Hahaha!

Good for him!

Didn't we already have a UFC opponent for him named on here?

To be fair, it's only the same as extending his Bellator contract now they've been bought out, but now he can potentially put himself in the frame for a $1,000,000 prize.
Jup, according to Dana White’s war room board Michael Page was set to fight Kevin Holland…

Jup, according to Dana White’s war room board Michael Page was set to fight Kevin Holland…

That was it!

It was on the board behind one of those social media guys.

Dana will demand a refund for that name plaque. Probably cost the best part of a dollar :mad:

Honestly a fight that's worthwhile for both guys which is shocking from PFL. Doumbe specializes in the pocket while MVP should have a advantage at range for as long as he can keep it there. (I don't think he keeps range for long though)

1st round should be fun but once Doumbe gets his reads and figures out angles to get inside I'm expecting him to get the finish. He's just too relentless in the pocket and we haven't see MVP use the clinch offensively despite his clinch and grapple defence being solid.

Good. I didn’t see any point in the UFC signing him. He’s a can crusher. And there’s more than enough rank squatting in WW already.
Not everyone is going to fight for a title, he would have been an exciting addition and fan favourite that put on great fights. That's the point of signing him

Not everyone is going to fight for a title, he would have been an exciting addition and fan favourite that put on great fights. That's the point of signing him
I'm assuming his price point is a fair bit higher than he's worth for "just fun" fights.

PFL without a doubt needs him more since their current brand is lacking major names. Cooper and Brunson was one of their big showcase fights. (Can't fault them for Cooper being lazy but still)

Back