News Cédric Doumbé is set to fight Baki Chamsoudinov at PFL Paris 2, March 7

Who wins?

• Total voters
PBP-Thread for coming Thursday to discuss everything about Doumbé vs Baki live during the event with other Sherbro’s ! :cool:

I know it's none of my business, but what sort of sum did you bet: was it a small, medium or large amount?

I'm asking because I'm curious about how people act on their confidence in the real-world.

I defer to your MMA knowledge on many things. Consequently, I believe Baki will win. But honestly speaking, if I were to bet I may bet around $200--which I would feel comfortable losing.

£250 is my standard bet for everything. I'm building a pot and assessing how much I put on depending on how I do. Win some lose some, confident of winning this one though.

Goddard is a moron. The second time it's Baki that's stop. Why did he stop it immediately. Call the doc or something and deduct a point of necessary. Don't stop everything like that.

Last edited:
Goddard is a moron. The second time it's Baki that's stop. Why did he stop it immediately. Call the doc or something and deduct a point of necessary. Don't stop everything like that.
That is not the rule, though.

Baki looks at the refs , TRUE, but it seems that Doumbe is *again* pointing at his toes like he can't fight.
It's hard to blame Goddard on that.
Honestly he prolly though Doumbe had a broken toe

£250 is my standard bet for everything. I'm building a pot and assessing how much I put on depending on how I do. Win some lose some, confident of winning this one though.
Did you MF throw that shard in cage? <Lmaoo>
Well played though.

What did you think of the fight? Very balanced matchup imo.
I think a rematch can go either way, depending on if and when Baki lands TDs. He can't really win on the feet but he has an iron chin, ate several bombs like it was nothing.

Baki looks at the refs , TRUE, but it seems that Doumbe is *again* pointing at his toes like he can't fight.
It's hard to blame Goddard on that.
Honestly he prolly though Doumbe had a broken toe

Yeah but he acted like an angry toddler. In the interviews they said in french that Baki told him "why don't you fight" doumbe answers "i have wood in my foot" and that's when baki raises his arm and turns back and says "take it off then", it's at that moment that Goddard stop the fight

Everyone is to blame but specifically the referee. Bisping can get knocked out and then allowed to continue fighting because he said "i lost my mouthpiece" and points at it but if someone has wood in his foot he has to shrug it off or the referee stops the fight like an angry toddler

Did you MF throw that shard in cage? <Lmaoo>
Well played though.

What did you think of the fight? Very balanced matchup imo.
I think a rematch can go either way, depending on if and when Baki lands TDs. He can't really win on the feet but he has an iron chin, ate several bombs like it was nothing.

You can't prove anything.

Yeah, Doumbe was doing better in the wrestling than I thought and I thought Baki was doing better in the striking than I thought. Good butterfly guard from Cedric to create space to use his explosiveness to get up.

I think PFL are going to have to break out a lot of money for Baki to take a rematch though. He was on a one fight deal and he's in a good position to call his shot now.

Will the fight be declared a no contest or do we think the ruling will stay?

I think PFL are going to have to break out a lot of money for Baki to take a rematch though. He was on a one fight deal and he's in a good position to call his shot now.
I think you said Baki was one of the best Euro prospects in MMA. This is my first time seeing him and he looks like a killer. How do you think he does in UFC or PFL?

A media says he got 100K for that fight which I find hard to believe but amazing if true.
Making 100k in a fight at 22 is a good start of career.

I wonder if a rematch would sell as much. Got the feeling casuals are disappointed.
Crazy how many people now say Doumbe is shit, they have no idea that they just watched a very high level fight.

Back