Michael Page

CM Punk is gonna bring 500,000 buys thanks to his name alone any company with brains would sign the guy.

The guy was talking about recordings qualifying you to be in the UFC.

MVP has a better record than a lot of UFC fighters.

The UFC would gladly sign him if he was a free agent right now.

Not to sound too much like the Anti Conor mcgregor ppl but.... looking forward to seeing him against a really good wrestler. He declined a fight vs one for Bellator 134

Not to sound too much like the Anti Conor mcgregor ppl but.... looking forward to seeing him against a really good wrestler. He declined a fight vs one for Bellator 134

Source on this? Also who was the wrestler?

UFC missed out by not signing him.

hes one of the most entertaining fighters if hes not getting wallnstalled.
he has that unique karate style. Imo, the best part about mma is watching how one martial art does against another martial art. Id rather see a guy like him fight the typical wrestler-boxer that rules every division.

like someone said earlier, he'd prolly headline a few fight night cards in england. who knows, maybe hes the best striker in mma, we just dont know it yet because we havent seen him fight anyone good.

just by observing him fight, you know that this guy is something special.

however, because of his frame, i think itll be easy for people to keep him down and wallnstall.

Admittedly, he looks very impressive. But one of the guys here said it, let him beat a ranked opponent decisively first.

I noticed he has two submission wins that are not on sherdog.
Do the UCMMA records not count towards regulation mma fights?

I noticed he has two submission wins that are not on sherdog.
Do the UCMMA records not count towards regulation mma fights?

Which wins are those? He has two UCMMA fights on sherdog, he had a cage kickboxing match with Jefferson George that isn't listed.

also koreshkov, halsey, minakov, brooks, lima, daley, dantas, held, jansen, karakhanyan, lashley, neves, sarnavsky, volkov, yamauchi. lots of great fighters that id like to see in ufc should zuffa ever buy bellator.

no love for Chandler, Straus, Curran and Pitbull??

he's been facing less than stellar competition for years. let's wait until he starts beating top25 fighters until we declare him the next Conor McGregor.

He didn't look too good in his last fight, leading me to believe that he needs to work on his wrestling defense a bit. If he fought in the UFC's welterweight division he's going to have an extremely difficult time keeping guys off him, limiting his good striking.

He'll be found out eventually, but he's fun to watch and clearly obscenely talented. They won't risk him fighting a solid wrestler with experience until they think he's ready.

I gotta find out if i can say or not. Call bullshit if u want. I ubderstand. Its not like im making some outrageous claim here. The guy is also on the 134 card.

Back