Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

Anybody who believes Flynn lied to Pence should invest in one of Chris Christie's bridges.

I love how the left pretends they didn't get just duped into a big fat nothing burger. On to the next one.

Rock on. Who do you think will be indicted next?

Whoever it is im sure it will be for something totally benign and not at all related to Russian collusion.

Such is the nature of witch hunts and fishing expeditions.

Whoever it is im sure it will be for something totally benign and not at all related to Russian collusion.

Such is the nature of witch hunts and fishing expeditions.
Argument will be
I thought He only hires the best people
Zomg drumpf

Argument will be
I thought He only hires the best people
Zomg drumpf

Lol. These guys act like his proclamation that he hires only the best makes him liable for everything they do... even when it happened 10 yrs ago. Loons I tell ya.

I love how the left pretends they didn't get just duped into a big fat nothing burger. On to the next one.

This is the definition of denial. The crooks are going down one by one, pleading guilty, and you still think it's about nothing. Can't wait to read your posts when Kushner flips.

This is the definition of denial. The crooks are going down one by one, pleading guilty, and you still think it's about nothing. Can't wait to read your posts when Kushner flips.

What did Flynn plead guilty too? What crooked things do you think Kushner did?

Kushner is more likely to flip than to go down in flames imo, but either way it should be fun. Dudes are especially desperate when they see a really obvious cooperation plea deal, and conclude that the FBI is throwing the book at them, and lying is "all they have."

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/03/us/politics/trump-putin-russia-nra-campaign.html?referer=

Operative Offered Trump Campaign ‘Kremlin Connection’ Using N.R.A. Ties

A conservative operative trumpeting his close ties to the National Rifle Association and Russia told a Trump campaign adviser last year that he could arrange a back-channel meeting between Donald J. Trump and Vladimir V. Putin, the Russian president, according to an email sent to the Trump campaign.

A May 2016 email to the campaign adviser, Rick Dearborn, bore the subject line “Kremlin Connection.” In it, the N.R.A. member said he wanted the advice of Mr. Dearborn and Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama, then a foreign policy adviser to Mr. Trump and Mr. Dearborn’s longtime boss, about how to proceed in connecting the two leaders.

Russia, he wrote, was “quietly but actively seeking a dialogue with the U.S.” and would attempt to use the N.R.A.’s annual convention in Louisville, Ky., to make “‘first contact.’” The email, which was among a trove of campaign-related documents turned over to investigators on Capitol Hill, was described in detail to The New York Times.

The crooks are going down for their own criminal activity. What about the "Russian collusion" has been exposed? The goalposts sure are moving lol

Kushner is more likely to flip than to go down in flames imo, but either way it should be fun. Dudes are especially desperate when they see a really obvious cooperation plea deal, and conclude that the FBI is throwing the book at them, and lying is "all they have."

I honestly think they're running low on material and are hoping to find something they dont know to exist. In other words they are praying for a confession.

This is it!

LOL this is so cute.

We've gone from "he's an outsider who's gonna clean up washington and fix the country for the working man!" to "everyone he hired was just a crooked politician but he honestly had no idea! so he's not responsible for anything they do!'

From the "party of personal responsibility" no less. I'm glad he became president just so it's even more obvious who's destroying this country and how. Now maybe change can happen.

He never said that was the reason. I've explained the reason numerous times. It's also public knowledge. You Hilaribots need to pay more attention.
Trump said he knew Flynn lied to the FBI when he fired him. Meaning he knew Flynn lied to the FBI when he told comey to let the investigation go. Either his lawyers are idiots or trump(or both are) cause they just handed Mueller more info. Im seeing it more likely trump will wind up being interviewed by Mueller.

'Mr. Kushner rebuffed the proposal at the time, according to two people who have seen Mr. Kushner’s email'

Lol

But aren't you mad that Russia something, something?

I hate it when Russia something somethings. It's outrageous

Back