Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

Remember trump said he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI(something he hasn't said until now) but the next day he told comey to back off Flynn. Why would he fire Flynn for lying to the fbi but then tell the head of the FBI to back off Flynn?

This trump tweet is bonkers. He throws Flynn under the bus but also defends him in the same sentence. Trump is so nuts(stupid also) he doesn't realize him urging the justice department to investigate Hillary makes it less likely to happen.

His only play is diversion at this point and what he really needs to concentrate on is securing his idiot base.

Remember trump said he fired Flynn for lying to the FBI(something he hasn't said until now) but the next day he told comey to back off Flynn. Why would he fire Flynn for lying to the fbi but then tell the head of the FBI to back off Flynn?
He never said that was the reason. I've explained the reason numerous times. It's also public knowledge. You Hilaribots need to pay more attention.

This trump tweet is bonkers. He throws Flynn under the bus but also defends him in the same sentence. Trump is so nuts(stupid also) he doesn't realize him urging the justice department to investigate Hillary makes it less likely to happen.

The 1st post-Flynn charges Trump tweet was pretty standard crazy.
This tweet definitely makes it seem like Trumps bugging out.

His pattern is it takes a day or 2 before his true thoughts come out and he unleashes on Twitter.
Which is him probably getting calls from Bannon, Hannity & Rush telling him to attack the media/investigators. He's so gullible he falls in with the extreme right wing of his party.

It figures that a guy known for dodging the consequences of his bad decisions would take umbrage over someone else being held accountable for doing things he shouldn't have and then lying about it.

Yeah it had everything to do with trust. Flynn lied to his superiors so he had to go.

Btw 7 years to go. I’m sure you will be able to end droughts in a few villages over that time span with your tears.

Tears contain salt, salt destroys the land.

Dear God... Trumptards don't even understand their own insults. How did the world get to this point? How much lower can an IQ go? Are there integers? If it goes below zero will these people start sucking in dumb ideas instead of spewing them out?

He never said that was the reason. I've explained the reason numerous times. It's also public knowledge. You Hilaribots need to pay more attention.

Actually numb nuts, you need to pay more attention because Trump tweeted out Saturday that it was the reason.<36>

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/trump-alters-story-on-why-he-fired-flynn

Trying reading real news instead of whatever electronic version of dumbfuck illustrated you frequent.
Jesus, you Trumpleforeskins are a special group in American history.<{JustBleed}><45><Lmaoo>

Somethingburger

No dude, it is totally reasonable that a national security advisor would lie to the VP and to the FBI. It was probably something totally innocent that Flynn lied about too, I mean it is not like Flynn was somebody that everyone from Chris Christie to Barack Obama to Sally Yates tried to warn Trump and his people about. I mean if he were such a bad guy, why would good guys who are trying to make America great again want to work with him, I mean wouldn't that mean that they were conspiring with the Russians too? I mean come on. That is why Mueller is giving him such a light sentence for Christmas, after mean old grandstanding Comey was being all Grinchy and not letting the investigation go for Trump, it has nothing to do with anything that Flynn is telling him about people higher up in the Trump administration. Now let's quickly get back to talking about crooked Hillary before Trump supporters have an independent thought about any of this.

Flynn’s already done. The FBI and their double standards should be called out by the president.

Some of the blame for not pushing harder on Hilary rests on Trump though. He backed off his campaign promise the first few months of the presidency.

Actually, all of the blame goes on the dumb fucks who bought the wolf tickets and really thought Trump was going to "lock her up."<{Heymansnicker}>

Dear God... Trumptards don't even understand their own insults. How did the world get to this point? How much lower can an IQ go? Are there integers? If it goes below zero will these people start sucking in dumb ideas instead of spewing them out?

Liberals have such trouble with literal vs metaphorical disctintions. Do you even realize you're flailing about?

Gem youtube comment <Lmaoo>

From the bored poster who brought you

My latest Paint creation

trump_b.png
Ha ha ha. Amazing.

It took him longer to pull the, "But Hillary" card than I expected.

{<jordan}

Liberals have such trouble with literal vs metaphorical disctintions. Do you even realize you're flailing about?

So something that would worsen a drought is a metaphor for something that would cure it?

I finally understand your dopey Trump support. Well done, you brilliant man.

So something that would worsen a drought is a metaphor for something that would cure it?

I finally understand your dopey Trump support. Well done, you brilliant man.

God help You if you really didn't understand that. I sincerely hope you're just fuckin around

Back