Michael Bisping to Al Iaquinta "Dont bite the hand that feeds you"

Damn, you must be taking your autism personally. Sorry about your disorder.

Continue with your weaponized autism, madam

I wonder how many times a day you get called out as a newfag or redditor on 4leaf, you underage memelord.

Y, easy for Bisping to say, as he's been paid well, but that's not the case for Iaquinta or most UFC fighters. Pretty shitty for a highly profitable and highly injurious sport, whose athletes have no collective leverage. If no one says anything, nothing's gonna change. And as Al is saying, he has other, less glamorous options that don't involved getting your head caved in.
I think it's important to factor in the mental health after they lose and get cut too. These dudes go from being on top of the world to being unemployed broke and often depressed and turn to alcohol and drugs. And that's not even factoring in brain damage and ptsd. The average person wouldn't cope well with being jobless and these guys often have large fragile egos to boot. Not a good recipe.

Except it isn't a TV gig, once again people commenting before clicking the video, it's from his podcast, it's just audio, and spewing propaganda? He isn't exactly Alex fucking Jones, he was asked a question and gave his thoughts.
I honestly don't understand how grown fuckin men talk shit about something they didn't even click, it's fucking stupid. Fuckin drama Queens.
Idiot. I'm talking about their placement as "talking heads" in general. They have been groomed and financed as people on TV by the UFC, who places them on their programming to give them credibility and attention.

Idiot. I'm talking about their placement as "talking heads" in general. They have been groomed and financed as people on TV by the UFC, who places them on their programming to give them credibility and attention.
So you're talking absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand, something no one else is talking about? good one, and when do either of them spout propaganda? Neither Mike nor serra talk propaganda, don't bite the hand that feeds you is common fucking sense that's why it's a saying.

Hey Bisping, don't suck the thumb that feeds you... you fucking thumb sucker.

I heard Scott Coker told Al that he has a spot. No not a liver spot, no not spot like your dog spot, not anybodies spot, But Scott's spot!!!

Don't bite the hand that throws you halfeaten scraps of the food you bled to bring it.

At least UFC makes it easier for these guys to make weight!

So you're talking absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand, something no one else is talking about? good one, and when do either of them spout propaganda? Neither Mike nor serra talk propaganda, don't bite the hand that feeds you is common fucking sense that's why it's a saying.
What? It's absolutely propaganda for him to say "don't bite the hand that feeds you". That's him saying "don't talk bad on the UFC" eg. him sucking up and spewing the notion that these guys aren't allowed to voice concerns. It's bootlicker shit. Are you that thick or just a shill? If these guys have problems with the company I fully support their right to speak out. Bisping can beg them not to, knowing it makes him even more of a company-man. Seriously it's absolutely the topic at hand. It's all one in the same: some fighters are favored and those are the ones who suck up and provide good media personas. Some are hated and those are the ones who speak to the realities of being an underpaid fighter in a league wielding total control over your life.

What? It's absolutely propaganda for him to say "don't bite the hand that feeds you". That's him saying "don't talk bad on the UFC" eg. him sucking up and spewing the notion that these guys aren't allowed to voice concerns. It's bootlicker shit. Are you that thick or just a shill? If these guys have problems with the company I fully support their right to speak out. Bisping can beg them not to, knowing it makes him even more of a company-man. Seriously it's absolutely the topic at hand. It's all one in the same: some fighters are favored and those are the ones who suck up and provide good media personas. Some are hated and those are the ones who speak to the realities of being an underpaid fighter in a league wielding total control over your life.
Beg? The fuck are you talking about? He didn't beg anyone to do anything, of course you can stand up for yourself but there are ways and means you tit, you don't walk up to your boss and say " ok dickhead, this is how is gonna be, you give me a fucking raise our I'm fucking gone you prick ". If you throw a sicky to go on an all dayer you don't put photos of yourself in a pub in Facebook. It isn't what Al is saying that's wrong necessarily, it's his approach. It's not difficult to understand, he's acting like a cunt and that doesn't get you anywhere. And im a shill? You really are a drama queen aren't you? Either that or still at school. Also Google the definition of propaganda.

Beg? The fuck are you talking about? He didn't beg anyone to do anything, of course you can stand up for yourself but there are ways and means you tit, you don't walk up to your boss and say " ok dickhead, this is how is gonna be, you give me a fucking raise our I'm fucking gone you prick ". If you throw a sicky to go on an all dayer you don't put photos of yourself in a pub in Facebook. It isn't what Al is saying that's wrong necessarily, it's his approach. It's not difficult to understand, he's acting like a cunt and that doesn't get you anywhere. And im a shill? You really are a drama queen aren't you? Either that or still at school. Also Google the definition of propaganda.
It's absolutely propaganda to tell someone how to behave when that position is one you're taking because it pleases ownership. How is this so hard for you to understand? Bisping is a kiss ass and will tow the party line as long as it keeps him in a position of favor. Al has never been afforded such a position because he isn't a marketing chesspiece as valuable as a loudmouth brit with a reality show history.

Y, easy for Bisping to say, as he's been paid well, but that's not the case for Iaquinta or most UFC fighters. Pretty shitty for a highly profitable and highly injurious sport, whose athletes have no collective leverage. If no one says anything, nothing's gonna change. And as Al is saying, he has other, less glamorous options that don't involved getting your head caved in.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you crumbs off the table.

It's absolutely propaganda to tell someone how to behave when that position is one you're taking because it pleases ownership. How is this so hard for you to understand? Bisping is a kiss ass and will tow the party line as long as it keeps him in a position of favor. Al has never been afforded such a position because he isn't a marketing chesspiece as valuable as a loudmouth brit with a reality show history.
Right, one more time, it isn't propaganda, that isn't what propaganda means, propaganda is the promotion of untruths to sway the opinion or control the masses. Now, you obviously still haven't clicked the audio (at least I hope you haven't because if you have and you're still taking this attitude then you're a dick and i'm wasting my time), if you listen to what is said you'd know that what you're saying is wrong, Bisping says he loves Al, he's a fan, but there are ways of going about things. How hard is it for you to understand that if you tell your boss to go fuck yourself you're doing yourself no favours whatsoever, your boss can say no, you go fuck YOURSELF and sprinkle some extra shit on there like no bonuses. If however you talk to your boss like a fucking adult and explain your grievances and listen to his, things can be worked out.
I'm trying to treat you like an adult despite your obvious bias and desire to hate for the sake of it, listen to the audio, hear that it's actually very even handed and in a lot of ways supportive of Al, with the caveat that there are better ways to go about things than throwing a fucking tantrum.

He is a bottom of the top ten fighter in the ufc....... Should be making closer to double what he is based on two things. The 4.2 Billion dollar valuation the company was put at, and the fact that he was ranked after he signed the new contract. They offered the shit contract and he agreed because compared to the previous shit contract it was an upgrade. He keeps winning he will write his own bigger check, they might try to bury him by giving him fucking Khabib or some shit lol

Back