Michael Bisping responds to Luke Rockhold and trashes some other MWs

Rockhold should show DC how to diet and cut weight and they should swap divisions.
If Rockhold can make 185 (without claiming his kidneys are shutting down) then I'm sure a short fat guy like DC can.

Bisping must have hit Rockhold harder than I realised, if Rockhold thinks Whittaker is the real MW champ he clearly can't remember Bisping taking him out and taking his belt.

DC barely made 205 versus Jones. DC should go back up to heavyweight.

You hit the vocal trifecta of pussy keyboard warrior: "Lucky," "ducking," and "coward."

Bravo. You must be quite a badass compared to a life long martial artist and fighter who's won a world championship.

yeah because I'm the only one saying it, those all pro fighters that are saying the same shit are also keyboard warrior by your logic right?

Its even funnier because Luke said he wanted to "show off his hands" for the fight.

When is Bisping going to show off his hands? Is he going to retire without a Hendo-style clean one-strike KO?!

Cant wait for Rockholds reaction when Bisping gives his retirement speech n the octagon after the GSP fight, i hope to god Luke is in the building, I'm assuming he will be.

Last edited:
All of his trash talk is irrelevant since he's ducking them all.

Not even to mention when he fought Hendo, Rockhold had just been KTFO, Weidman was fighting Mousasi, Yoel was fighting Jacare, Whittaker I believe had an ankle injury. Now with the fight with him facing GSP - Weidman is 1-3 in his last 4. Rockhold has fought once since getting KTFO 18 months ago, Yoel just lost, Whittaker cant fight, Jacare got merked by Whittaker and had shoulder surgery.

<Fedor23>

BS.
No champ earns the right to duck top contenders. NONE.
I give Conor shit for that, and he is looking for harder matchups than Bisping.

No he doesn't, he doesn't deserve shit stop saying that. He already gets special treatment

...<15>

So you're saying that everyone who's been knocked out and is currently champ can do whatever they want and get special treatment? Like the majority of champions in the UFC

I can't wait until Whittaker becomes champion. He will be at the top for a good time.

Wasn't Rockhold an even worse champion? He didn't even get to defend his title.

That's because Rockhold faced a top 10 MW. He did not face a 46 yo man and a welterweight retired for four years.

He was scared of Romero, he invented his injuries.
Instead choosing Hendo, who was unranked, he could have fought a top fighter.
Or could've gotten that hendo rematch a long time before he became champ

Oh yes he can. Just like Serra is much worse than the guy who got KTFO by Serra in his first title defense.

Well, that guy came back, won the title and defended it several times.

What has Rockhold done since getting KTFO? Exactly.

Paper champ duck. History will remember him as the worst champion ever in the UFC.

What about the guy he slept in 3 minutes to win the belt?

He didn't even defend the belt before he got toes up knocked out.

"Shut up, you FOOL. You're not fit to shine my shoes."
-Count Bisping

Well, that guy came back, won the title and defended it several times.

What has Rockhold done since getting KTFO? Exactly.

They gave that guy the opportunity to fight for the title again. They did not give Rockhold the same opportunity. We can't compare situation that don't share similarities.

Also,Rockhold beat more top 10 fighter than Bisping in the last year lol.

What about the guy he slept in 3 minutes to win the belt?

He didn't even defend the belt before he got toes up knocked out.

GSP got slept in the first by Serra without even defending the belt. He's still better than Serra.

He was scared of Romero, he invented his injuries.
Instead choosing Hendo, who was unranked, he could have fought a top fighter.

You should get dubs for making up these lies.

Back