Michael Bisping responds to Luke Rockhold and trashes some other MWs

I've heard that speculation. I agree that it would be absurd to create a situation where Nate could win a title.

If Tony wins this upcoming fight it should be against him. But if Kevin Lee wins I don't give a shit about that fight.. . I find Kevin to be incredibly annoying. In that situation I would rather see him fight Nate..

I love how a fighter is complaining that a champion is getting easy fights, when he was champion and got an easy fight and lost the fight.

If it were up to Rockhold, he would have fought Bisping,Belfort, and Silva as his title defenses. He would have requested nothing but easy fights, but he's chinny and a super athletic pussy, so here we are.

Rockhold should show DC how to diet and cut weight and they should swap divisions.
If Rockhold can make 185 (without claiming his kidneys are shutting down) then I'm sure a short fat guy like DC can.

Bisping must have hit Rockhold harder than I realised, if Rockhold thinks Whittaker is the real MW champ he clearly can't remember Bisping taking him out and taking his belt.

Unlike bisping, Whittaker has fought both no 1 contenders in jacare and Yoel, and would be a heavy heavy favorite against bisping if they fought. Whittaker is definitely the true champ unless you feel that defending against the bottom 20-now retired hendo and hasn't fought in four years WELTERWEIGHT non-champ gsp outweighs what Whittaker has done.

Remember that time Luke tried to defend his MW title?
CloseComplicatedGordonsetter.gif

I like Luke, but the dude deserved to be knocked out. Standing there as if Bisping didn't deserve to breath the same air as him.

So much cock, cock guy.

Just keep moving the goal post. First it was "if they cant defend" now it is "if htey cant defend in 6-8 months."

Go ahead and take Whittakers belt, and Bispings. Whittaker will not be able to fight again this year. July 8th - Jan 1st.
Take Cody's belt too. DC should have had his belt stripped when he pulled out of the Jones fight that lead to Jones fighting OSP. Cain and Cruz should have been stripped 7 or 8 times combined.

Shit lets take all of the titles.
What did you think I mean by "if they cannot defend"? That they should be able to fight the next day? Twice a year is ok.

Those champs from your comment did not defend for various reasons: medical reasons, ufc pay, injuries or fear.

No, without "take cody belt and DC belt and everybody else".

You pass this rule and you inform everybody about the new rule. You do not take their belts right away. You tell them "Listen guys, there is a new rule in UFC for the champions. If you cannot or do not want to defend in 6 months, for any reason at all, you will be stripped and no 1 contender and no 2 contender will fight for your title. if the reason is a medical one, than you will have the right to be the first fighter to challenge the new champion, after your full recovery"

What did you think I mean by "if they cannot defend"? That they should be able to fight the next day? Twice a year is ok.

Those champs from your comment did not defend for various reasons: medical reasons, ufc pay, injuries or fear.

No, without "take cody belt and DC belt and everybody else".

You pass this rule and you inform everybody about the new rule. You do not take their belts right away. You tell them "Listen guys, there is a new rule in UFC for the champions. If you cannot or do not want to defend in 6 months, for any reason at all, you will be stripped and no 1 contender and no 2 contender will fight for your title. if the reason is a medical one, than you will have the right to be the first fighter to challenge the new champion, after your full recovery"
Cody couldn't defend his title when it came time to, it has been a year since he defended. Take the belt.
DC needed 9 months off to defend his title at UFC 200 after pulling out with his groin. Shoulda taken that belt too.
Whittaker out for 6 months? again - take it.
Take Bispings belt.

You dont like Bisping, so you want to strip him for being hurt but this isn't as much fun when we start taking belts from everyone eh?

Nah,Rockhold beat several top fighters and lost his title in a fluke a-la-GSP. Bisping is much worse.

If we talk about ONLY their reign as champion,you're probably right. But Bisping is a much worse fighter overall.
Bisping is one of the best, most well rounded fighters in the history of the sport.

He's such a smarmy cunt. I don't even like Luke but he has a point and Bisping knows it. Everyone knows it. Bisping is milking this as long as he can. I hope GSP just blankets him and takes his belt. Shit would be hilarious.

Cody couldn't defend his title when it came time to, it has been a year since he defended. Take the belt.
DC needed 9 months off to defend his title at UFC 200 after pulling out with his groin. Shoulda taken that belt too.
Whittaker out for 6 months? again - take it.
Take Bispings belt.

You dont like Bisping, so you want to strip him for being hurt but this isn't as much fun when we start taking belts from everyone eh?

Yes, it is.
I agree with this.
If you cannot defend after a period, you should be stripped of the title.

Bisping has become angrier and more resentful the more success he's had. You would think he would be more comfortable now and confident in who he is as a fighter at this point with what he's now achieved. Kinda a sad dude tbh.

Rockhold looked pretty tentative against branch, and with bisping's confidence it is hard to say Rockhold will win. They need to book that fight next... screw GSP superfight. For how long GSP sat out im not interested in a superfight, we dont even know if he can still hang with the elite. His last fight against hendricks made it look like he had lost a step. Who knows if he can even beat a top 10 WW at this point.

Rockhold should show DC how to diet and cut weight and they should swap divisions.
If Rockhold can make 185 (without claiming his kidneys are shutting down) then I'm sure a short fat guy like DC can.

Bisping must have hit Rockhold harder than I realised, if Rockhold thinks Whittaker is the real MW champ he clearly can't remember Bisping taking him out and taking his belt.

You forfeit the belt by refusing to defend it against legitimate contenders. Whitaker is the real champ and everyone knows it, including his fellow fighters.

Worst champ in history who got the belt just by luck, Luke will totally dismantle him next time, like the first time.

There is a reason why he is ducking top MW like plague, Jacare, Weidman, Whit, Romero, etc. will kill this gatekeeper, keep running your mouth Bisping everybody know the greedy coward you are.

maxresdefault.jpg

You hit the vocal trifecta of pussy keyboard warrior: "Lucky," "ducking," and "coward."

Bravo. You must be quite a badass compared to a life long martial artist and fighter who's won a world championship.

Bisping is one of the best, most well rounded fighters in the history of the sport.

Busping is a mediocre fighter who got a title shot because the real contender got injured and won like 3 fights against ranked opponents in 11 years of fighting in the UFC.

He deserves it. He's earned the right to not fight the top contenders by way of having the most fights and possibly a couple other things.
No he doesn't, he doesn't deserve shit stop saying that. He already gets special treatment

Back