Michael Bisping responds to Luke Rockhold and trashes some other MWs

He was scared of Romero, he invented his injuries.
Instead choosing Hendo, who was unranked, he could have fought a top fighter.
Pretty crazy that the guy with the most wins in UFC history has to have knee operations that he doesn't actually need just to duck fighters.

Branch must have the power of a flyweight
He missed almost every shot and pulled the ones that landed. Some of the worst striking I've ever seen.... Luke was literally standing their waiting to get KTFO.
Any real striker from would have slept Luke in that sequence.

Paper champ duck. History will remember him as the worst champion ever in the UFC.

2nd worst, but I think it has to do with something coming from British Islands.
1st is a "I m sorry I m late, but I J U S T D O N T G I V E A F O O K"
lead22-660x400.png

Pretty crazy that the guy with the most wins in UFC history has to have knee operations that he doesn't actually need just to duck fighters.
He deserves it. He's earned the right to not fight the top contenders by way of having the most fights and possibly a couple other things.

He deserves it. He's earned the right to not fight the top contenders by way of having the most fights and possibly a couple other things.
Not even to mention when he fought Hendo, Rockhold had just been KTFO, Weidman was fighting Mousasi, Yoel was fighting Jacare, Whittaker I believe had an ankle injury. Now with the fight with him facing GSP - Weidman is 1-3 in his last 4. Rockhold has fought once since getting KTFO 18 months ago, Yoel just lost, Whittaker cant fight, Jacare got merked by Whittaker and had shoulder surgery.

<Fedor23>

He ducked when he decided to fight Henderson. He was not injured then.

He has a lot of fights in UFC. So?
I did not say he was a ducker his entire life. He also has many losses in UFC. And many decision wins against old fighters. He fought for the title with Rockhold after a three winning streak, all by decision (one split) against dollaway, Thales and old Silva.

And the moron had the audacity to insult Whittaker, telling him his belt was a disgrace. Bisping being the reason that interim fight took place.

If you can't defend, you should be stripped, no matter the reason. If it is a medical one, you should get the opportunity to fight again for the title, after you take care of your injuries.

After seeing how shit Rockhold looked against Branch, i have to say i'm leaning towards Bisping on this one.. Luke hasn't earned a titleshot.

He just got knocked out by the champ, then comes back and looks like shit against #9.

Wideman and Rockhold rematch would make a certain kind of sense tbh

I just wish Bisping would have to face Whittaker instead of GSP.. oh well.. :/

Whitaker is injured so the GSP bout doesn't make a difference.

Worst champ in history who got the belt just by luck, Luke will totally dismantle him next time, like the first time.

There is a reason why he is ducking top MW like plague, Jacare, Weidman, Whit, Romero, etc. will kill this gatekeeper, keep running your mouth Bisping everybody know the greedy coward you are.

maxresdefault.jpg
yeah and he's the only champ that talks about retiring after a second defense. He wants the GSP payday, then he wants nothing to do with any contenders.

yeah and he's the only champ that talks about retiring after a second defense.
If USADA happened to the sport sooner he would have more title defences under his belt, believe you me buddeh

Bisping is the smartest fighter in the UFC

Legit

After seeing how shit Rockhold looked against Branch, i have to say i'm leaning towards Bisping on this one.. Luke hasn't earned a titleshot.

He just got knocked out by the champ, then comes back and looks like shit against #9.

Wideman and Rockhold rematch would make a certain kind of sense tbh

I just wish Bisping would have to face Whittaker instead of GSP.. oh well.. :/
So one guy who lost 3 times straight should face the #2 of the division...
make sense...

...and by all means, keep ignoring how Luke humiliated Bisping not long ago....

Not even to mention when he fought Hendo, Rockhold had just been KTFO, Weidman was fighting Mousasi, Yoel was fighting Jacare, Whittaker I believe had an ankle injury.

This timeline is way off. Jacare v Romero was a year earlier and Weidman v Mousassi was 6 months later. Jacare was a clear contender at the time. Yoel was there too but he hadn't fought since his suspension. Either of those fights could have been made but UFC/Bisping shoved Henderson in front of them. Whitaker wasn't really a consideration at that point but he fought Brunson around the same time.

BS.
No champ earns the right to duck top contenders. NONE.
I give Conor shit for that, and he is looking for harder matchups than Bisping.

I mean I know why the other fighters are frustrated, but Bisping has been in the game a long time and is now trying to rake in the $$$$$ at the conclusion of a long career. Can't blame the dude.

Worst champ in history who got the belt just by luck, Luke will totally dismantle him next time, like the first time.

There is a reason why he is ducking top MW like plague, Jacare, Weidman, Whit, Romero, etc. will kill this gatekeeper, keep running your mouth Bisping everybody know the greedy coward you are.

maxresdefault.jpg

By luck? You poor clueless fool.

Back