Michael Bisping responds to Luke Rockhold and trashes some other MWs

This timeline is way off. Jacare v Romero was a year earlier and Weidman v Mousassi was 6 months later. Jacare was a clear contender at the time. Yoel was there too but he hadn't fought since his suspension. Either of those fights could have been made but UFC/Bisping shoved Henderson in front of them. Whitaker wasn't really a consideration at that point but he fought Brunson around the same time.
You're right, my mistake. I was all mixed up.

Yoel had Weidman two weeks later and was coming off his suspension
Jacare was not the "clear contender" he was on a 1 fight win streak after beating Vitor and looking like dog shit against Yoel. Before that he fought Carmozzi you have to go back almost 2 full years where he fought Mousasi.
Weidman was obviously coming off his 2nd loss so, and also had Yoel
Mousasi was on the same card against Vitor
Whittaker - Brunson was a month later
Bisping had already beat Anderson
Bisping had already beat Rocksalt

Huge rematch, plus retirement present for Hendo - along with most of the top 10 being tied up with other fighters. I dont call that "ducking"...everything just lined up for us to get Hendo-Bisping 2 even if Hendo didn't deserve it.

He ducked when he decided to fight Henderson. He was not injured then.

He has a lot of fights in UFC. So?
I did not say he was a ducker his entire life. He also has many losses in UFC. And many decision wins against old fighters. He fought for the title with Rockhold after a three winning streak, all by decision (one split) against dollaway, Thales and old Silva.

And the moron had the audacity to insult Whittaker, telling him his belt was a disgrace. Bisping being the reason that interim fight took place.

If you can't defend, you should be stripped, no matter the reason. If it is a medical one, you should get the opportunity to fight again for the title, after you take care of your injuries.
Cool strip Whittaker of his belt then.

Worst champ in history who got the belt just by luck, Luke will totally dismantle him next time, like the first time.

There is a reason why he is ducking top MW like plague, Jacare, Weidman, Whit, Romero, etc. will kill this gatekeeper, keep running your mouth Bisping everybody know the greedy coward you are.

maxresdefault.jpg
Yeahhhhh Innnnnit

MindlessFaintBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

You are only as good as your last fight salty

So one guy who lost 3 times straight should face the #2 of the division...
make sense...

...and by all means, keep ignoring how Luke humiliated Bisping not long ago....
.....by all means keep acting like Luke didn't spend the last 18 months crying and sitting out afer this......

CloseComplicatedGordonsetter.gif

By luck? You poor clueless fool.

Luke should have fix that mistake but sadly Bisping doesn't have that mentality championship like guys like DC, Conor, Weidman etc. to give a proper rematch to leave no doubt it

Cool strip Whittaker of his belt then.

If he cannot fight for 6-8 months, yes.

Also, no more interim belts. Since the champ can't defend, he is stripped and 1st and 2nd contenders fight for the title. Also, the rankings should be based on nr of fights, wins, losses, finishes, decisions and so on, not made by the media.

Injury and GSP’s long-awaited return has sidelined Bisping since then and Rockhold is furious the Brit is avoiding the real contenders in the division.

‘I think it’s the worst in UFC history,’ Rockhold told FOX Sports.

‘No one has ever gotten that treatment. No one’s avoided every top contender.

‘He’s supposed to fight ‘Jacare’ [Souza], he avoided that.

‘He was supposed to fight Yoel [Romero], he avoided that and somehow he’s getting away from this fight with [Robert] Whittaker.

‘He found Dan Henderson, the No. 14th ranked at the time and now he’s going for GSP.

‘He hasn’t done anything. I fought a guy [in David Branch] that’s four spots higher than he fought in his ‘title defense’.’

Rockhold made his return from a 15-month absence from the octagon last weekend when he stopped David Branch at UFC Pittsburgh.

And Bisping pointed to Rockhold’s lengthy absence from action when asked for a response.

‘It’s a good thing he’s pretty, because he obviously can’t add up – 15 months,’ Bisping said.

‘I fought less than a year ago, he hasn’t fought since I knocked him out in three minutes.

‘Yes, three minutes – out cold. Then he comes back and fights, who was it? David Branch.

‘Never heard of him, he should go and rematch Chris Weidman – couple of bums – try and claw your way back to the top.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/21/micha...e-worst-in-ufc-history-6944728/#ixzz4tJfbals3

Yes, but ...
maxresdefault.jpg

Bisping will have the last laugh after he retires with a big pay day and Luke will never get his rubber match.

2 "poor" successful title defenses is still more impressive than zero Luke.

Luke would jump at the chance to smash GSP too, huge name and huge payday.

I like Rockhold but he has nobody to blame but himself.

As long as Conor exists and isn't made to defend, that history belongs to Mcneverdefend.

He ducked when he decided to fight Henderson. He was not injured then.

He has a lot of fights in UFC. So?
I did not say he was a ducker his entire life. He also has many losses in UFC. And many decision wins against old fighters. He fought for the title with Rockhold after a three winning streak, all by decision (one split) against dollaway, Thales and old Silva.

And the moron had the audacity to insult Whittaker, telling him his belt was a disgrace. Bisping being the reason that interim fight took place.

If you can't defend, you should be stripped, no matter the reason. If it is a medical one, you should get the opportunity to fight again for the title, after you take care of your injuries.

If he cannot fight for 6-8 months, yes.

Also, no more interim belts. Since the champ can't defend, he is stripped and 1st and 2nd contenders fight for the title. Also, the rankings should be based on nr of fights, wins, losses, finishes, decisions and so on, not made by the media.
Just keep moving the goal post. First it was "if they cant defend" now it is "if htey cant defend in 6-8 months."

Go ahead and take Whittakers belt, and Bispings. Whittaker will not be able to fight again this year. July 8th - Jan 1st.
Take Cody's belt too. DC should have had his belt stripped when he pulled out of the Jones fight that lead to Jones fighting OSP. Cain and Cruz should have been stripped 7 or 8 times combined.

Shit lets take all of the titles.

Luke Rockhold, shorts in-ring reign of all-time. Fvcking embarrassment TBH

Nah,Rockhold beat several top fighters and lost his title in a fluke a-la-GSP. Bisping is much worse.

Worst UFC Champion ever - Conor McGregor.

If we talk about ONLY their reign as champion,you're probably right. But Bisping is a much worse fighter overall.

Back