Michael Bisping responds to Luke Rockhold and trashes some other MWs

You are moving the Goal posts.
First it was he ducked all contenders.
Then when I proved he diddnt you then said he picked someone not even top 15

I rpove Hendo was top 15 now you say pick someone else.

You are a joke.

Just fuck off already you sad little mouth breather.

Lol

You are contrived in an area of taking things too literally.

You lied about Mousasi.
You lied about Whittaker.
You lied about Romero.

You are living in a world where you believe is possible that every fighter better ranked than old no-TRT 46 years old Hendo was injured or in another fight.

H-bombed him twice bisping never dropped him once

Bisping was dropped in other fights. Good for him he was saved by the bell.

or maybe Luke have a decent chin and just got caught bad by Bisping right?

Branch caught Rockhold the same way Bisping did. By getting sloppy with his hands.

It's a hole in his game and now Bisping is aware of it. Rockhold can be bullied in the boxing range.

You are contrived in an area of taking things too literally.

You lied about Mousasi.
You lied about Whittaker.
You lied about Romero.

You are living in a world where you believe is possible that every fighter better ranked than old no-TRT 46 years old Hendo was injured or in another fight.

Bisping was dropped in other fights. Good for him he was saved by the bell.

LOL they all had matches or where injured when the match was put together.

Top 15 that is (there were some no eligable due to coming off a loss etc ) I mean I have given you clear examples.

But all you can do is give your Bs opinion and claim I am lying.

Still waiting for a example from you Saladfingers.

Fuck you are stupid.

And oh no Bisping was knocked down by Anderson Silva jesus that must make him a bum.

Bisping fyi Knocked Anderson on his ass twice that must make Anderson Silva a even bigger bum eh.

Fuck off

LOL they all had matches or where injured when the match was put together.

Top 15 that is (there were some no eligable due to coming off a loss etc ) I mean I have given you clear examples.

But all you can do is give your Bs opinion and claim I am lying.

Still waiting for a example from you Saladfingers.

Fuck you are stupid.

And oh no Bisping was knocked down by Anderson Silva jesus that must make him a bum.

Bisping fyi Knocked Anderson on his ass twice that must make Anderson Silva a even bigger bum eh.

Fuck off

You are very angry. Stop being that angry. You get triggered and butthurt easily. It's not good for you, for your health. You might pop a vein. Makes me wonder in what relationship are you with Bisping. Are you his son or his wife?

Go here and argue these guys.
http://forums.sherdog.com/g00/threads/proof-that-bisping-is-a-weak-champ.3626693/?i10c.encReferrer=

You are very angry. Stop being that angry. You get triggered and butthurt easily. It's not good for you, for your health. You might pop a vein. Makes me wonder in what relationship are you with Bisping. Are you his son or his wife?

Go here and argue these guys.
http://forums.sherdog.com/g00/threads/proof-that-bisping-is-a-weak-champ.3626693/?i10c.encReferrer=

If I want to be angry I can. Trolls
Like you are a joke.

Troll hard then when you get slapped around you fall back to why so mad? Stop being angry.

Picks a fight the. QQ's when he gets ktfo.

Just stfu go change your shorts and get the fuck out of here.

If I want to be angry I can. Trolls
Like you are a joke.

Troll hard then when you get slapped around you fall back to why so mad? Stop being angry.

Picks a fight the. QQ's when he gets ktfo.

Just stfu go change your shorts and get the fuck out of here.

Breathe deeply!
Let go of your anger!
Admit that your father is a coward!
Breathe deeply!
Let go of your anger!
Admit that your father is a ducker!
Breathe deeply!
Let go of your anger!
Admit that your father is a pussy!
Breathe deeply!
Let go of your anger!
Admit that Romero or Whittaker would destroy Bisping!
Breathe deeply!
Let go of your anger!

Breathe deeply!
Let go of your anger!
Admit that your father is a coward!
Breathe deeply!
Let go of your anger!
Admit that your father is a ducker!
Breathe deeply!
Let go of your anger!
Admit that your father is a pussy!
Breathe deeply!
Let go of your anger!
Admit that Romero or Whittaker would destroy Bisping!
Breathe deeply!
Let go of your anger!

Yoel has a punchers chance vs Bisping and I would in fact favour Bisping

Bobby would demolish Bisping I never claimed otherwise.

So again you moving the goalposts trying claim some more BS again I am done with you.

Welcome to ignoreville dork population you.

Paper champ duck. History will remember him as the worst champion ever in the UFC.
Conor is by definition worst champ in ufc history

He’s a total fail

He didn’t Even defend his belt and got it taken away

Now he ducks his other defence pretending to be a boxer

And the whole two belt joke

Your lie makes Jesus cry!

Whittaker, Mousasi or anybody else that was ranked.
You have zero content in your posts, but your personal attacks have dragged it into the 11 page mark. Hopefully a mod sees this. Bisping is a boss and MW GOAT deal with it.

Yoel has a punchers chance vs Bisping and I would in fact favour Bisping

Bobby would demolish Bisping I never claimed otherwise.

So again you moving the goalposts trying claim some more BS again I am done with you.

Welcome to ignoreville dork population you.

You are very insecure.
You always finish your pseudo-arguments with threats and insults.
Is it because you suffer of SPS?

Are whole discussion started from my affirmation that Bisping was scared of Romero and that he could have fought a top fighter, instead of Hendo. You got upset and you said I lied. How did I lie. Can you prove it?
No, you do not know if he was afraid of Romero or not. And it is a fact that he chose Hendo, and not a well ranked fighter.

Stop being so insecure, by the way. You can do it.

Um... what?

The champ and rockhold are 1-1.

Despite that, you are of the view that rockhold never loses to the champ and you think that he'd beat bisping every time, despite being and 1-1 with the champ now?

I see a Ponzi scheme in your future.

Yep. From here on out. No matter what happened in the past, I'm pretty sure I'd pick Rockhold to beat Bisping.

If USADA happened to the sport sooner he would have more title defences under his belt, believe you me buddeh

When the fuck did "buddeh" become part of our vocabulary?

It's so cringeworthy and stupid, especially seeing Sherdoggers use it. <{cruzshake}>

Oh and if USADA was around during the sports infancy?

UFC would never have existed, PERIOD.

I mean I know why the other fighters are frustrated, but Bisping has been in the game a long time and is now trying to rake in the $$$$$ at the conclusion of a long career. Can't blame the dude.

Longevity should NOT be rewarded with Title fights and other perks. If a fighter earns his spot as the #1 contender, THEN he can fight for the title.

UFC has become almost as corrupt as Boxing with this money-fight bullshit.

I yearn for the days to come back when shit like this got you dubs instantly

Fucking basement dwellers

Glad those days are over. We should be free to bash fighters just as long as the bashing doesn't go over the line(involving their families, etc.).

BS.
No champ earns the right to duck top contenders. NONE.
I give Conor shit for that, and he is looking for harder matchups than Bisping.

What's the Sherdog world coming to when Shaddows is the voice of reason and righteousness?

I yearn for the days to come back when shit like this got you dubs instantly

Fucking basement dwellers

Why? It's not bashing. It's a fact. He is delusional if he thinks he has fought worthy challengers by beating (barely) a retirement home bound Henderson and now facing a retired WW GSP. He is delusional if he thinks he has a better record than Rockhold. The only worthy win he has in years is that Rockhold win. And he behaves like a total asshole.

Your last line is bashing, though.

Not even to mention when he fought Hendo, Rockhold had just been KTFO, Weidman was fighting Mousasi, Yoel was fighting Jacare, Whittaker I believe had an ankle injury. Now with the fight with him facing GSP - Weidman is 1-3 in his last 4. Rockhold has fought once since getting KTFO 18 months ago, Yoel just lost, Whittaker cant fight, Jacare got merked by Whittaker and had shoulder surgery.

<Fedor23>

Shhhhhhh, you're not doing it right.

Back