Michael Bisping responds to Luke Rockhold and trashes some other MWs

Didn't he suddenly develop a knee problem when they booked him vs romero?
He had surgery right after the Hendo fight, and another one a few months later because the first one wasn't healing up correctly. So yeah, the 40 year old life long fighter "suddenly developed" a knee that doesn't bounce back the way it use to when he was younger.

He had surgery right after the Hendo fight, and another one a few months later because the first one wasn't healing up correctly. So yeah, the 40 year old life long fighter "suddenly developed" a knee that doesn't bounce back the way it use to when he was younger.

Interesting how he ready to fight Gsp until Gsp delayed and Romero was the obvious #1 contender (before Gsp cut the line).

Suddenly Bisping preferred to wait half a year for Gsp because his knee was giving him "many many problems".

https://www.mmamania.com/2017/5/17/...oel-romero-prefers-wait-georges-st-pierre-mma

Your lie makes Jesus cry!

Whittaker, Mousasi or anybody else that was ranked.

You mean the Moose who was matched up with Weidman (I actually agree that Moose was next in line sadly he was overlooked due to his reluctance to campaign for a TS) Or Whittaker who was matched with Brunson at the time and now is injured.

Kindly go to fuckoffville.

Not currently no, How about you ? Are you on drugs ? When did I say anything about Rockhold fighting Bisping ?

I am simply comparing their last performance...before you go spitting the dummy like the retarded child you are, perhaps you should read before jumping to conclusions and being so aggressive.

Sorry man I only have one speed and that is dummy spitting retarded child!!!

IMG_1283.JPG

And then refusing to defend for more than a year, the entire reason why they had an interim fight.
Not to mention his refusal to fight Romero and defending against the unranked Hendo.
And then refusing to defend for more than a year, the entire reason why they had an interim fight.
Not to mention his refusal to fight Romero and defending against the unranked Hendo.

I thought hendo won that fight lol

Opinio Vary. But the reason GSP is fighting him instead of gorbthe WW
I don't buy that.

If anything, the champ established the blue print to beat Luke, and branch, in his UFC debut, touched Luke up.

The champ beat Luke resoundingly. No fluke. No luck. Just a brutal ko.
strap is because he's
I don't buy that.

If anything, the champ established the blue print to beat Luke, and branch, in his UFC debut, touched Luke up.

The champ beat Luke resoundingly. No fluke. No luck. Just a brutal ko.
i think he's seen as a weak champ. That's likely why GSP wants a shot at his belt rather then fighting in his actual weight class. But, that's just my opinion.

You mean the Moose who was matched up with Weidman (I actually agree that Moose was next in line sadly he was overlooked due to his reluctance to campaign for a TS) Or Whittaker who was matched with Brunson at the time and now is injured.

Kindly go to fuckoffville.

Moose - april, 2017
Whittaker - november, 2016
Bisping - october, 2016

Nice try!

You are trying to say to us that Bisping couldn't find a ranked guy in top 15.
All of them were either booked, either injured.
That's why he had to choose old no-TRT 46 years old Hendo!

Kindly go to whatthefuckareyousmokingville!

The champion is ducking any top MW's and finding retired fighters from different divisions just to avoid fighting his top contenders...

So by all means, keep acting like there was a point for any top contender to fight in this division.
Ask Yoel and Jacare how did that work for them.
If anything, Luke was smart to stay put. Ducksping now will retire (before facing any contender from his own division), so the division will finally start moving again.

Casual fan retard. Stop making things up peasant.

Moose - april, 2017
Whittaker - november, 2016
Bisping - october, 2016

Nice try!

You are trying to say to us that Bisping couldn't find a ranked guy in top 15.
All of them were either booked, either injured.
That's why he had to choose old no-TRT 46 years old Hendo!

Kindly go to whatthefuckareyousmokingville!

Seeing as Hendo
Was top 15 moron.

Seeing as Hendo
Was top 15 moron.

My bad.
He was ranked 14.
Lololooool!
The other 13 fighters were injured or in other fights, right? After your logic, I guess you will say yes.

Admit it!
Your Count was batshit scared by Romero.
He used the steroids excuse.
Then, he used the "Romero does not speak english, so the fight would not sell" excuse.
In reality, he was scared of a flying knee in his ugly face.

Your Count was scared like a little girl by Whittaker.
After Whittaker won the interim title, your Count was that stupid that he insulted Whittaker saying that his belt is a disgrace, without understanding that his ducking and his fear of being raped in the ring leaded to that interim fight.

Admit it and stop protecting him like you are his main slut!

hqdefault.jpg

My bad.
He was ranked 14.
Lololooool!
The other 13 fighters were injured or in other fights, right? After your logic, I guess you will say yes.

Admit it!
Then, he used the "Romero does not speak english, so the fight would not sell" excuse.

After Whittaker won the interim title, your Count was that stupid that he insulted Whittaker saying that his belt is a disgrace, without understanding that his ducking and his fear of being raped in the ring leaded to that interim fight.

hqdefault.jpg

I thought hendo won that fight lol

At 46 years old, without TRT.
Lol, yeah!

Opinio Vary. But the reason GSP is fighting him instead of gorbthe WW

strap is because he's

i think he's seen as a weak champ. That's likely why GSP wants a shot at his belt rather then fighting in his actual weight class. But, that's just my opinion.

You think he's seen as a weak champ?

He's absolutely pathetic, there's nothing to think about. He's not even the champ, he's just holding on to a fake belt because the UFC thinks him masquerading as champ is better for business.

I dislike Weidman actually and Cuckhold neither of them actually deserve a TS tbh.

Whittaker vs Winner of Bisping v GSP is the only fight that makes sense.
In that, I agree.
and Kudos for trolling me... though you gotta allow the fact that there are indeed a lot of biased guys in this place.
And while I do think Luke deserved a rematch with Bisping (they are 1-1 and it is fairly obvious he was overconfident and got caught), no one can say Whittaker does not deserve a title shot.
he impressed the hell out of me for his win over Jacare & Yoel.

Good thing it wasn't Bisping landing on Rocksalt

Branch has better power in his hands than bisping.

Luke slipped up. Beat bisping easily and let it get to his head for the rematch and respect to mike for the ko.

It's 1 and 1 and baring bisping doesn't retire after gsp it would make a good grudge match. Although I think mike retires on top after gsp.

I like Luke and bisping and it's a trilogy worth having.

Rockhold should show DC how to diet and cut weight and they should swap divisions.
If Rockhold can make 185 (without claiming his kidneys are shutting down) then I'm sure a short fat guy like DC can.

Bisping must have hit Rockhold harder than I realised, if Rockhold thinks Whittaker is the real MW champ he clearly can't remember Bisping taking him out and taking his belt.

I hear you but Whitaker beat the two top dogs of the division.
Bisping is the champ no doubt.
But as far as interim titles go Whitaker had the toughest path

Bisping managed to avoid Yoel and jacare on his path to a title and went 50 year old Henderson almost got mike again.
Mw is a very good division and bisping hasn't fought the top guys beside Luke and is 1-1 against him

It's pretty crazy I'd favor the top 5 and the majority of the top ten against bisping.
I would root for bisping against a lot of them thought

My bad.
He was ranked 14.
Lololooool!

Admit it!

hqdefault.jpg

You are moving the Goal posts.
First it was he ducked all contenders.
Then when I proved he diddnt you then said he picked someone not even top 15

I rpove Hendo was top 15 now you say pick someone else.

You are a joke.

Just fuck off already you sad little mouth breather.

Lol

Back