Michael Bisping is Easily the Most Likeable Title Holder of This Current Lineup of Champions

I didn't say anything about the knee. Literally not even a little hint. The spit is what I could care less about.

Make a parody video about someone you have a good relationship, it's fine; make one about someone who doesn't like you, you should expect to get what you get.

Spit < Videos and Comments Rivera made

Couldn't disagree more.

Conor literally told Aldo he would ride into the Favelas on horseback - that is, a representation of abject poverty and suffering in the world - and make slaves of them.

Now this was brash and uncouth, and many brash uncouth things are said promoting fights.

You don't go and SPIT on their corner when you fight. It is completely moronic of you to suggest that is ok.

Got to go with Max #BLESSED !!! Dude will fight anybody anytime.

Let's be serious here people.

Funny
Cool
Kind
Generous
Mind & Heart strength off the fucking charts
Still fights through a devastating eye injury
Long time UFC veteran with a ridiculous amount of UFC wins
Fought a ton of juiced up killers
KTFO of Luke rockhold (who everyone said was going to destroy him)

All the fans love him & admire his courage, wether they accept it or not. Deep down they all love him.

Now bobby knuckles faked an injury so he wouldn't have to fight him

AND MOST IMPORTANT:

Humble in victory & defeat

michael-bisping-yoel-romero-steroids.gif

hi-res-76dbf95e4847603ee28847f9995235ab_crop_exact.jpg

l0K4oO0UTeJ8MUtBm.gif

fuckyou.gif

He is the man War the Count!!

IMG_1580.JPG

Couldn't disagree more.

Conor literally told Aldo he would ride into the Favelas on horseback - that is, a representation of abject poverty and suffering in the world - and make slaves of them.

Now this was brash and uncouth, and many brash uncouth things are said promoting fights.

You don't go and SPIT on their corner when you fight. It is completely moronic of you to suggest that is ok.

You seem to once again miss the point.

Spitting on someone unprovoked is completely uncalled for, but to act like a dickhead to someone who you don't have a good relationship with for months, and then act like a victim for one spit is absolutely ludicrous.

Rivera and his team deserved it for their antics over the course of months.

Don't expect to get to do whatever you want, file it under the guise of parody, and not have to deal with how other people react. It's supposed to be the most offensive thing you can do without hitting someone, that's the point.

You seem to once again miss the point.

Spitting on someone unprovoked is completely uncalled for, but to act like a dickhead to someone who you don't have a good relationship with for months, and then act like a victim for one spit is absolutely ludicrous.

Rivera and his team deserved it for their antics over the course of months.

Don't expect to get to do whatever you want, file it under the guise of parody, and not have to deal with how other people react. It's supposed to be the most offensive thing you can do without hitting someone, that's the point.

I didn't miss anything, what you are proposing is just so impossibly stupid I don't know how to comprehend it.

Jon Jones literally told DC he would kill him. He called him a *ussy, told him he would kill him, then repeated, just to make sure it wasn't understated, verbatim said "you know I would literally kill you."

When they get in the cage, they are not friends, they have said horrible thing to one another, and great news - they get to cage fight to settle it.

To then SPIT on your opponent or their corner is a special kind of disgraceful. It is a slimy, weasel move. If you think its ever appropriate, you are too stupid to discuss MMA with.

I didn't miss anything, what you are proposing is just so impossibly stupid I don't know how to comprehend it.

Jon Jones literally told DC he would kill him. He called him a *ussy, told him he would kill him, then repeated, just to make sure it wasn't understated, verbatim said "you know I would literally kill you."

When they get in the cage, they are not friends, they have said horrible thing to one another, and great news - they get to cage fight to settle it.

To then SPIT on your opponent or their corner is a special kind of disgraceful. It is a slimy, weasel move. If you think its ever appropriate, you are too stupid to discuss MMA with.

Holy shit, you're really going to compare it to JBJ/DC? Where there was a fucking brawl at a press conference, and a fucking shoe thrown?

Spitting is 10000x better than that. You want another Shields/Mayhem brawl in the cage? Fucking go for it. But this thought that Bisping should just walk away is fucking ridiculous.

I'll say it a million times over, if you talk shit to someone who doesn't like you, outside of getting fucking sucker-punched, you don't get to complain about any reaction they make.

Lol he's not likeable literally all you have to see is how rockhold treated bisping after he beat him and then how bisping treated rockhold.. He's an arrogant, disrespectful prick.

I wonder if USADA always existed and the TRT era never was how big of a star he could have and would have been. His career has been irreparably damaged by vicious KO's at the hands of busted juicers and TRT users alike. He has personality and comes from a powder keg market, but it really never exploded owing to those big losses at important times.

I would rather listen to Woodley complain about white people than listen to a fucking word that comes out of Bisping's mouth.

This is the guy who berated Matt Hamill, a deaf/disabled athlete, immediately post fight, where he was gifted a controversial decision.

He was famously punished by Dana for not only intentionally fouling Rivera - who had BOTH knees down on the mat, Bisping thai clinched him and wrecked him with an illegal knee - but also goes on to SPIT on his corner.

Everyone remembers what an unbearable jackass he was to Hendo on TUF, where Dan is arguably the most reserved, quiet, chilled out dude in the history of the sport.

Bisping is a lot of things, skillful and tough being among them, but he is not a good guy. He's acted like a cheater and a jerk on multiple occasions. In his very long career, he's beaten exactly 1 top 5 fighter. Almost as a rule, Bisping loses to elite guys, and the UFC has booked him with a lot of softballs to keep his wheels turning.

I see no reason to praise him.
Riveria had it comming and the knees rule is complete b.s no one cares about anyway
Hendo sure as fuck isnt chilled out....guys an unlikeable cheater and poor loser the more you read about him

I would even take Mighty Mouse over Bisping, at this point. At least when worse comes to worst, I can fit him in my carry on bag.

Lets looks at other champions last fight and compare it with Bisping

DJ : Beat Wilson Reis, former BW and legit BJJ Blackbelt with 10 submission, he was in three win streak and still in his prime, DJ beat him and submitted him)
Cody : Beat Cruz, one of p4p greats, still in his prime and Cody beat him and as much i hated to admit as cruz fans, he beat him convincingly, almost finishing him at some point in the fight.
Max Holloway: Beat Jose Aldo, probably the greatest FW ever lived, and a great Striker and based on the Edgar fight, he is still on his prime,Holloway beat him in Striking and finishing him.
Mcgregor: Beat Alvarez with ease, Alvarez is a legit champ who beat RDA.
Woodley : Beat Thompson, its a very close fight but Thompson is one of the best striker in UFC, and look unstoppable until he meat Woodley.
Cormier: Beat AJ, he probably the hardest hitter in MMA history, people are scared of him, Cormier break him and submit him.
Stipe Miocic : Beat JDS, one of the greatest HW ever and one of the best Boxer in MMA.

Joana and Nunes last win are also super impressive against legit contender.

now lets look at Bisping last fight and how he barely win, Bisping is a fun fighter who are also a good fighter, but he is simply not the level of the champ i mentioned above, many fans believed that his goofy and "arrogant" character doesn't actually match his skill, that make him unlikable.

Back