Michael Bisping is Easily the Most Likeable Title Holder of This Current Lineup of Champions

Mostly to trigger Colin's twinks, but regardless, we're talking about Ping here.... whatever you think of Nate dogg, he's still 10 times more likable.
fqnl9c.gif

This is the guy who berated Matt Hamill, a deaf/disabled athlete, immediately post fight, where he was gifted a controversial decision.

He was famously punished by Dana for not only intentionally fouling Rivera - who had BOTH knees down on the mat, Bisping thai clinched him and wrecked him with an illegal knee - but also goes on to SPIT on his corner.

Everyone remembers what an unbearable jackass he was to Hendo on TUF, where Dan is arguably the most reserved, quiet, chilled out dude in the history of the sport.

Bisping is a lot of things, skillful and tough being among them, but he is not a good guy. He's acted like a cheater and a jerk on multiple occasions. In his very long career, he's beaten exactly 1 top 5 fighter. Almost as a rule, Bisping loses to elite guys, and the UFC has booked him with a lot of softballs to keep his wheels turning.

I see no reason to praise him.
I am a Bisping fan and this is one of the truest Bisping posts I've ever seen

I like Bisping. He won a title against all odds, when nobody believed him. He is not the most skillful champ, but he has cardio, guts And heart like few others, And that really took him far. A real cinderella-man type of story.. He is probably the funniest UFC fighter too.

One of my least favorite fighters ever. Looking forward to seeing him get crushed when he finally stops ducking contenders.

wtf are you doing? didnt you make one about holloway being the most likeable...so you gonna go around make one for every champ? wtf are you fiendin out for?

One of my least favorite fighters ever. Looking forward to seeing him get crushed when he finally stops ducking contenders.
This is a Bisping love thread, stop bringing your mean talk in here bruhs

wtf are you doing? didnt you make one about holloway being the most likeable...so you gonna go around make one for every champ? wtf are you fiendin out for?
Lol no that wasn't me. I copied his thread for the champion most deserving of such accolades

I like Bisping, he is a cool guy with something i love - a tongue-in-cheek sense of humor.

He was famously punished by Dana for not only intentionally fouling Rivera - who had BOTH knees down on the mat, Bisping thai clinched him and wrecked him with an illegal knee - but also goes on to SPIT on his corner.

Talk shit, get spit.

But actually, Rivera and his team acted like a bunch of dickheads during that entire lead up. I feel -100% bad for them.

Lol no that wasn't me. I copied his thread for the champion most deserving of such accolades
oh shit your right...my fault...didnt check the username and went straight to shittin on mode...my mistake and this is a lesson learned for me to always check username first.

btw im a bisping fan but now im going to make one myself because DC is the most deserving...thats only if he doesnt lose and dont fuck up my kit bet...

oh shit your right...my fault...didnt check the username and went straight to shittin on mode...my mistake and this is a lesson learned for me to always check username first.

btw im a bisping fan but now im going to make one myself because DC is the most deserving...thats only if he doesnt lose and dont fuck up my kit bet...
I hope you win that bet brotha!

1. NOBODY like Bisping.

2. NOBODY considers Bisping a legitimate champion.

Talk shit, get spit.

But actually, Rivera and his team acted like a bunch of dickheads during that entire lead up. I feel -100% bad for them.

First of all, intentional fouls don't have any place in MMA, and what Bisping did was among the most egregious possible. He thai clinched a completely downed opponent, then BLASTED him in the head with a knee. That is not just cheating, it is despicable.

Regarding Rivera in the lead up, he was making comical parody videos. They were not only flat out silly, they were funny. Talk about having thin skin.

First of all, intentional fouls don't have any place in MMA, and what Bisping did was among the most egregious possible. He thai clinched a completely downed opponent, then BLASTED him in the head with a knee. That is not just cheating, it is despicable.

Regarding Rivera in the lead up, he was making comical parody videos. They were not only flat out silly, they were funny. Talk about having thin skin.

I didn't say anything about the knee. Literally not even a little hint. The spit is what I could care less about.

Make a parody video about someone you have a good relationship, it's fine; make one about someone who doesn't like you, you should expect to get what you get.

Spit < Videos and Comments Rivera made

Back