News Michael Bisping Announces UFC Color Commentator Role

I think Bisping will do great. They should put Bisping on the overseas broadcasts to start and move Dan Hardy to the main team IMO. I understand some people don't like hearing accents, but I legit think Dan Hardy is the best color commentator right now.

He'll bring a lot of credibility to the role.

Anik is pbp. Bisping will be doing colour. Two different jobs so Anik won’t be going anywhere because of Bisping doing colour.
lol people can never tell the difference.

Love BispKing, good on him. May he continue to rustle.

Awesome news I would love to hear him tell Cruz to shut the fuck up

He sure as hell can't be worse than Cruz.

They should do a trainwreck three-man booth. Dom and Bisping bickering back and forth while Anik says very little.

suppose rogan gets ill one time, and they phone cormier but hes coaching at a wrestling tournament and they call cruz and he's injured and they call bisping but he's in the uk and cant make it in time. by the time they work down the entire list of other options, including asking randy if he'd come back as a favour, and noone can answer the call...i think maybe then they'd let robin blacks camera man do it, but theres no way theyd have that assclown robin on there, forgetting peoples names and dribbling about lava and flim flam

I'll keep my eye on him.
<{CMPALM}>

i could see it

definitely not with Rogan

but he'd be perfect to cast the Non Rogan cards.

Its obvious he was posturing for something like this for a while now.

He reminds me alot of DC acting like a bully when it's safe and kissing ass to people higher up at the same time.

please no....

I'll start watching the shiet in French with Patrick Côté....
(he's not good btw....)
Let's agree to disagree here. Pat is the reason it's watchable in french. Working with a bozo like Chartrand must be dreadful. He doesn't know anything, bashes on the fighter all the time like fighting is as easy as playing your videogames.

I actually think he's really good and doesn't do like all the french sports commentator. He speaks normally not like all the french commentator who tries to be way too articulated. It sounds fake and you know they don't speak like that irl.

I hate the idea of this. I feel like Gooden and Hardy are pretty much universally liked because they just call the action and aren't over the top. But the new owners seem to want large personalities in the booth for the U.S. shows, which to me is such a distraction. Every time Rogan and whoever he's working with do a Ric Flair-esque "woo" (which is like five times per fight), I want to change the channel. Joe wasn't always like that, but ever since the three-man booth he's been harder to listen to. So it makes sense the UFC would want to hire Bisping, since he is more about creating a spectacle and less about letting anyone else have the spotlight.

Only problem is, he's adversarial. We've seen it a ton of times with his studio-analyst work. Ican totally see him taunting the fighters in the cage, arguing with whoever else is in the booth, and doing whatever he can to keep the attention on himself.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back