aigle-parcours-iso-edit-297x300.jpg

not really srs

I had to look that one up. :)

Just don't mention the Shootos.

do you mean the ones he's making for you? If so then okay I won't mention them

I can't shake this guy.

These gloves will never live up to the build up Tone created. :D

Last edited:
I'd like rskbreaker to make me some wellies one day, preferably before he finishes your shootos

rskbreaker are you going to brand them as anything? the future wellies/shootos you produce I mean

Just got my 18oz JC Pacheco Today. They are black with red palms.

The craftsmanship is very good and they look great, but I do not believe I will be able to use them for sparring as intended. Might have to let them go :-(

I do not need another pair of bag gloves.

The craftsmanship is very good and they look great, but I do not believe I will be able to use them for sparring as intended. Might have to let them go :-(

You could try to spar with them and see if you partner complains? If they wear headgear it might be ok.

Pm me please. Would love to see pics.

I'm glad I ordered mine with extra soft foam

I bought them from GHVA226 and got in contact with Technoir. He confirmed how hard these models are. I wanted a pair of heavy bag gloves to use and hopefully the ones that are being made are softer.

tn4_zpsfcd14ccc.jpg

tn3_zps3d953104.jpg

tn2_zps9d450fb0.jpg

I bought them from GHVA226 and got in contact with Technoir. He confirmed how hard these models are. I wanted a pair of heavy bag gloves to use and hopefully the ones that are being made are softer.

Good to see things worked out, I use them for bags and drills and they protect me very well. I'd definitely like to see a comparison of the two. I wonder if people spar with them in Mexico.

I wouldn't doubt that a pair of JCs have smashed someone in the mouth and liver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back