Mexican Boxing Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technoir do you ship these as a private person? How does this system works?
I was thinking that if you ship them then taxing can be avoided.

In the meantime before my handwraps and groin belt come in, here are my gloves. Got words airbrushed on them. Took out the laces and replaced them with elastic ones.

jcpacheco1_zps88e7e4aa.jpg

jcpacheco2_zps14a8c114.jpg

Wow those are nice!

Was the airbrushing done later or as part of the original purchase?

Wow those are nice!

Was the airbrushing done later or as part of the original purchase?

Technoir had the gloves with the exact color scheme in stock so I decided to get them. Since they were custom gloves I figured I would get some wording on them so they were done after the gloves were made. Unfortunately the airbrusher put the words in the wrong place (they were supposed to be below the JC Pacheco logo) so I didn't get charged. I really didn't care where the words were so it was good with me. So far they have stayed on even after I've cleaned them numerous times.

yeeeeees :icon_idea
How snug do they fit with those?

I still have to play with the elastic a bit but the stretch is not that big so you have to have it a little loose to get your hand in. There is a locking mechanism on the bottom so you can make it as tight or loose as you want. These are Lock Laces from Amazon. They have their own website but it was kinda slow.

I really like this mexican gear. No bullshit flames, logos, tribals. Just straigh up business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back