Met George Sotiropoulos today

I am a phone repair technician in Melbourne Australia, normally I don't go to the front and deal with customers, just do repairs in the back.

Could not be a nicer guy, I gave him priority and sorted out his phone in no more than 10 minutes (It was dead initially).

Bro of course he was gonna be nicer to you, you fixed his phone line, you know one of the biggest hassles in all of australia that could weeks of time (you know this to be true), anyone wants to be nice to the technician pissing you guys off is worse than pissing mike tyson off

Bro of course he was gonna be nicer to you, you fixed his phone line, you know one of the biggest hassles in all of australia that could weeks of time (you know this to be true), anyone wants to be nice to the technician pissing you guys off is worse than pissing mike tyson off
Hahaha valid point bro, we are a commodity <Moves>

Great story. I was always a big fan of G-Sot and his dad body.

I met him too

You+mean+those+_4eb5799e2573e8dd8c2211f4079c1968.jpg

Looking more solid than his UFC run.

Just fucking with you, I like George

<Lmaoo> far out lol

Why are we at the airport Lol, is there a pun about the airport I'm not getting

There were a bunch of stories about meeting BJ Penn at an airport back in the day... As the legend goes there were so many "stories" about meeting at airports that the Mods had to get involved. Dunno if all that is true.

But here you go Bro... Set the Way-back machine for 2006 and open a beer
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-talked-to-bj-at-the-airport-after-the-fight.434198/

Glad to know he can still walk - I remember him taking some brutal shots in his day.

No actually in Brunswick

Cool man, he had/has a share in the gym just off the Bell St/Sydney Rd junction.

Sam Greco has a coffee shop just off Melbourne market on Victoria St (or Parade?). Was quite surprised when I walked there. Nice guy.

He got instant respect from me for ripping that baby on Tuf crying about not being woken up...

Cool man, he had/has a share in the gym just off the Bell St/Sydney Rd junction.

Sam Greco has a coffee shop just off Melbourne market on Victoria St (or Parade?). Was quite surprised when I walked there. Nice guy.

Good to know, cheers bro +1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back