Met Erik Paulson

Deltafarce

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
spotted him walking by my terminal at the airport. Seemed like a nice guy, stopped to shake my hand at least. luckily im pretty good with faces because there was a lot of people around. It was kinda funny cause i was like "that guy looks like erik paulson, oh shit i think thats him":p

Cue BJ Penn jokes. Some Memes never die.

That's cool though. I'm sure you'll get some smartass remarks though.

I'm sure E Paul isn't going around crushing his fan's hands, lol.

What's your aura like? I hope he didn't have troubled sleep on his flight.

There's a strong correlation between not saying stupid shit and not having the piss taken out of you.

There's also a strong correlation between saying angry, twatish things and being viewed as an angry twat.

Oh ok, I only thought he was misguided, but if you think he's an angry twat as well, then I guess I'd better bow to your better knowledge of him.

maybe i'm watching the wrong rolled up episode? I still dont get it?

maybe i'm watching the wrong rolled up episode? I still dont get it?

He talks about not wanting to roll with certain people because of a belief in negative energy transferring from them to him, and cause him to have nightmares and other things.

I think archangles is a group or company, btw. He didn't mean that literally.

it's called getting injured

Nah, he has his quirky beliefs about it. But still, a guy in his mid 40's who used to fight in the original bareknuckle cage fights of the early 1990's has the right to be choosy with who he rolls with considering how war torn his body is.

Nah, he has his quirky beliefs about it. But still, a guy in his mid 40's who used to fight in the original bareknuckle cage fights of the early 1990's has the right to be choosy with who he rolls with considering how war torn his body is.

With greatest respect friend,

Mr.Paulson attributes the entirety of his selective rolling based on the possibility of assuming the negative energy of others in the above interview, and he does not make any reference to being 'war torn', injured, or the possibility of being injured down to the reasoning behind his selective rolling. Furthermore the reasoning behind this belief is fuelled by the acceptance of the existence of archangels and negative energy which disrupt your passageway to the frequencies of the angels.

Perhaps the 'war torn body' reason you have put forward is more of an attempt to understand his strange perspective yourself, rather than an actual reason stated by Mr.Paulson?

Regarding the archangel statement from Mr.Paulson, further investigation shows that the process of 'archangel attunement' is a form of spiritual attunement which allows oneself to be tuned into the frequencies of the archangels such as Michael, Raphael, and Uriel. This is due to a belief that one requires a 'bandwidth' to angelic connection, for the purpose of angels actually existing and providing assistance.

Sources: Free Archangel Attunements

Back