Met Erik Paulson

I attributed 'war torn' to him since rgp said "it's called getting injured". I never said that's what Erik attributed it to, but he can be selective about who he rolls with based on what he's physically gone through without needing to attribute it to his belief in negative energy rubbing off on him.

Get it?

With greatest respect friend,

Mr.Paulson attributes the entirety of his selective rolling based on the possibility of assuming the negative energy of others in the above interview, and he does not make any reference to being 'war torn', injured, or the possibility of being injured down to the reasoning behind his selective rolling. Furthermore the reasoning behind this belief is fuelled by the acceptance of the existence of archangels and negative energy which disrupt your passageway to the frequencies of the angels.

Perhaps the 'war torn body' reason you have put forward is more of an attempt to understand his strange perspective yourself, rather than an actual reason stated by Mr.Paulson?

Regarding the archangel statement from Mr.Paulson, further investigation shows that the process of 'archangel attunement' is a form of spiritual attunement which allows oneself to be tuned into the frequencies of the archangels such as Michael, Raphael, and Uriel. This is due to a belief that one requires a 'bandwidth' to angelic connection, for the purpose of angels actually existing and providing assistance.

Sources: Free Archangel Attunements

I saw that interview and thought that stuff was interesting as well.....I also learned a couple arm bar tricks that I use a lot lol!

I don't think what Erik said was too far off the beliefs that a lot of devout Christian folks believe. He just put it out there and uses a lot of almost scientific explainations and terms so it sounds funny.

Most religious people believe that their god, somehow, keeps track of each and every individual person's actions in this world of almost 7 billion people. Many pray to their god before an athletic event and ask that he (their god) favor them in the contest and help them win......seems funny to do that to me (why would a supreme being care about your football game?) but if it helps them cope, then more power to them.

A lot of people don't feel comfortable associating with folks that brag about the sort of things Erik takes exception to. I imagine Erik's students probably get by just fine by doing whatever they want outside of class but keeping quiet about it while in class.

everybody in here at one time or another has just had a "bad feeling" about someone. you might not have attributed it to anything specifically when you've turned down a roll or in some other way avoided dealing with someone for any reason. he just takes it a step further.

get over it.

Back