Met a UFC fighter at the airport...

People need to not worry about the trolls. TS has been on this board for years. He knows what he did when he posted his picture. He's not worried about it.

Looks like you were ready for some thumb wrasslin!

Looks like you were ready for some thumb wrasslin!
That's actually accurate lol. I saw the picture after he left and said "wtf is that hand doing??"

Kinda fan girled out I guess. Didn't even notice.

TS seems like a Mayberry guy comin up for a visit. Hi.

People need to not worry about the trolls. TS has been on this board for years. He knows what he did when he posted his picture. He's not worried about it.
Oh yes. Not even my first time. All in fun sherbros

That's cool. I've met Ben (one of the few fighters I actually have). Nice guy.
I said "Excuse me, are you Ben Saunders?" and he just lit up and said "Yes sir I am!" and actually sat and talked with me and my wife for a few minutes. Incredibly nice dude.

Look at TS double posting in this thread and spamming and shit. All excited cause Sherdog can see him. Forgetting about posting etiquette. I hate you bro...
jk I love you

Ivan Menjivar
(He worked at Montreal airport)

Very cool never met a fighter before living in WV has it's downfalls (besides the rampant meth addicts) we don't see much out here

And I'm willing to bet that YOU, Le Choad NEVER miss eating mass amounts of Cheetos in your mom's basement

This post legit made me want cheetos...but only the hot ones cuz I'm bout that life

Also war Killa B

<This7>

Back