Met a UFC fighter at the airport...

I shared a house with Ben for 6 weeks. He was pretty whiny and needed people to wake him up and drag him to practice.

i saw rockhold in the sao paulo airport
FfWKjm3.jpg

Great Pic TS

Killa Bee as a Sherdogger would demand you be Shooped without mercy.

Have at it Lads!

Was always a great meme, but don't let your memes be dreams. He was super cool. Talked about his upcoming fight next week and he's currently cutting weight. Got a direct flight to Brazil where he'll be the rest of the week. War Killa B!

And yeah I'm not making a good fist at all. Was caught between giving a thumbs up until I saw him do the classic fist pose and that's the aftermath.
saunders.jpg
Thats clearly Tucker Carlson....you got bamboozled

Was always a great meme, but don't let your memes be dreams. He was super cool. Talked about his upcoming fight next week and he's currently cutting weight. Got a direct flight to Brazil where he'll be the rest of the week. War Killa B!

And yeah I'm not making a good fist at all. Was caught between giving a thumbs up until I saw him do the classic fist pose and that's the aftermath.
saunders.jpg
<This7><This7>

Very cool, thanks for sharing

Id be more concerned with the condition of your hairline than the fact you can't make a proper fist. Time to let it go and shave it all off bud.
I have the unfortunate "5 head" condition. You can tell a little how gigantic my head is but if you saw my profile you'd wonder how the hell I can even hold my giant dome up in the first place.

saunders.jpg

Lol, awesome brother!! He's a fellow sherdogger too, I got him to give us a shout-out a few fights back too. Cool cat. WAR KILLA BEE!

Edit: I opted for the thumbs up myself when meeting Elias as seen in my avatar, even said to him, "Dude, let's throw thumbs instead of fists" lol.

Lol, awesome brother!! He's a fellow sherdogger too, I got him to give us a shout-out a few fights back too. Cool cat. WAR KILLA BEE!

Edit: I opted for the thumbs up myself when meeting Elias as seen in my avatar, even said to him, "Dude, let's throw thumbs instead of fists" lol.
I wish I had been quick enough on my feet to vocalize that I wanted a thumbs up pic. We were stuck for about 5 hours at this point because of a storm at the airport and I was a bit out of it. Cool profile pic!

Back