Meryl davis, olympic ice dancer

She's like a poor man's Holly Michaels. Would

She has a elfish beauty to her. I like it. She just needs pointy ears.

whats the deal with this chicks face? shes an american and Idk her heritage but she is just odd looking. granted, the makeup she wears when she performs just excentuates her bizarre facial features.

what say you sherdog, would or would not snu snu?
meryl-davis-charlie-white-puffs.jpg

512x.jpg

Davis_Meryl.png

Davis.jpg

Her face looks likes its coming off of her head to chase you... 3rd pic looks good though, kinda looks like Jenna Haze without the "mileage".

She has a nice body, so of course I would. Besides, with her face buried in the pillow, its a moot point.

I think I'm in love with this little Russian she-devil that won bronze. Anyone know how to properly hit on Russian chicks? I'm sure I'll need a leather jacket for one, but what else?

ElenaIlinykh3181999328.jpg

6819700949_8232cb8042_z_600_300_bor2.5_ffffff_605_305shar_80a957537ee21b6d_c1_c_c.jpg

___________2010-09-25___19.11__3.jpg

Looks like she could have Bell's Palsy. A similar face to Jennifer Carpenter from Dexter.

So basically ice dancing is for people who aren't good enough to figure skate .

Worst Olympic event and she looks like an insect ghost

Difference being?

Serious I thought it was the same thing???

yeah the russian was definitely the hottest from last night

I think I'm in love with this little Russian she-devil that won bronze. Anyone know how to properly hit on Russian chicks? I'm sure I'll need a leather jacket for one, but what else?

Be educated, hard working and don't be an pussy.

Plus learn a thing or two about WWII, if you say something like "America won WWII" its over.

she looks like that skeleton dog from the tim burton movies

she's not hideously ugly though, just different looking

Back