Meryl davis, olympic ice dancer

It does. Only 25% of the score is speed.

Even ski jumping is judged for form and landing style. That one's kinda weird to me...why not just see who can go the farthest?

My bad, shows what I know about winter sports. LOL

It does. Only 25% of the score is speed.

Even ski jumping is judged for form and landing style. That one's kinda weird to me...why not just see who can go the farthest?
I'm a big fan of figure skating, and always have been, but I wouldn't mind if Ice Dancing was eliminated. It's the most subjective and requires the least athleticism of those disciplines.

Pretty much all the sports added to the winter games in the past 2 decades have been subjective bullshit. I enjoy some of them greatly, but I would really prefer for every one of them to disappear from the games to maintain its athletic integrity:

1992:
- Freestyle Skiing (Men's and women's moguls, aerials, ski cross, superpipe, and slopestyle)
- Short Track Speed Skating (Men's and women's 500 m, 1000 m, 1500 m; women's 3000 m relay; and men's 5000 m relay).
1998:
- Snowboarding (Men's and women's parallel, giant slalom, half-pipe, snowboard cross, and slopestyle)
- Curling

Literally. Get rid of every sport there. They've done nothing but diminish the games.

I don't like sports where someone is judged on a subjective rating based on performance. It's something that can easily be manipulated and gamed. It's not like bobsledder, moguls, hell even curling if someone is better than the other person is clearly defined and obvious.

Yet you are posting on an MMA forum?

And yes, I was waiting for people to mention the Russian Chick. The hottest by far.

6819700949_8232cb8042_z_600_300_bor2.5_ffffff_605_305shar_80a957537ee21b6d_c1_c_c.jpg

Next was some french chick. Ill find her if I can.

1992:
- Freestyle Skiing (Men's and women's moguls, aerials, ski cross, superpipe, and slopestyle)
- Short Track Speed Skating (Men's and women's 500 m, 1000 m, 1500 m; women's 3000 m relay; and men's 5000 m relay).
1998:
- Snowboarding (Men's and women's parallel, giant slalom, half-pipe, snowboard cross, and slopestyle)
- Curling

Literally. Get rid of every sport there. They've done nothing but diminish the games.

Ski cross is solid.

Man, short-track speed skating is endlessly entertaining. It's one of the only sports where it's down to the wire in almost every race. You legit have no idea who's going to win at the beginning of each race, and that includes the races with favourites in them.

Wood! The fact that she looks so bizarre is even more of a turn-on.

The Canadian girls are soooo Canadian looking. Just so so so cute. They are adorable and you can tell they would make you soup when you feel sick.

Back